"A table, a chair, a bowl of fruit and a violin; what else does a man need to be happy?+"

A brain, money, family, your faith/religion.... :D

“You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.”
― Mae West

"I'm not afraid of dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Woody Allen.

Member Avatar for LastMitch

"I'm not afraid of dying. I just don't want to be there when it happens." - Woody Allen.

I'm not a big Woody Allen fan - Nell Freudenberger

I'm not a big Woody Allen fan - Nell Freudenberger

I don't know who Nell Freudenberger is - <M/>

"I liked his earlier, funny ones better" - Alien in Stardust Memories.

"Deliver us from the hypocrisy of attempting to sound reasonable while being unreasonable."
--- U.S. Senate Chaplain Barry Black

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. I'm not reading 387 pages if he can't make up his mind in the first sentence!" -Dr. Dick Solomon, 3rd Rock from the Sun

"It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. I'm not reading 387 pages if he can't make up his mind in the first sentence!" -Dr. Dick Solomon, 3rd Rock from the Sun

I was about to use the actual quote from Dickens.... good one though.

"Happiness is the china shop; love is the bull."
... H. L. Mencken

If at first you don't succeed, look for someone to blame.

If at first you don't succeed, look for someone to blame.

Who qoute that?

I don't know who said it (first), but it's a common thing in the military.

I don't know who said it (first), but it's a common thing in the military.

a cadence song?

Nope, just commentary on how things go.
Like SNAFU, FUBAR, DILLIGAF - but this could lead to a whole new thread.

If a guy on your block was so frightened of mostly non-existent prowlers that he spent all his resources on alarm systems and guns and cameras, so much so that he didn't even have enough money left to maintain his home or send his kids to college, would you call him brave? - Bill Maher

O' Captain my Captain - Walt Whitman

"Religion. Together we can find a cure." - Richard Dawkins

Religion is harmless. But all fanatic religions have killed more people than all the diseases that exist on earth.

"We seek a free flow of information ... a nation that is afraid to let the people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation afraid of its own people." - John F. Kennedy

"For Evil belongs to the class of the unlimited ... and Good to that of the limited."
... Aristotle

Each of us knows something but all of us know everything. - me

Each of us knows something but all of us know everything, and hopefully one day, we'll learn to listen to each other. - Jim & me

commented: haha +0

"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."
... Nelson Mandela

"We the People are the rightful masters of both Congress and the Courts, not to overthrow the Constitution, but to overthrow the men who pervert the Constitution."

Abraham Lincoln

There will always be a reason why you meet people. Either you need them to change your life or you’re the one that will change theirs.
- Angel Flonis Harefa

If plan “A” fails — remember you have 25 letters left.
--Chris Guillebeau

Information is not knowledge. Knowledge is not wisdom. Wisdom is not truth. Truth is not beauty. Beauty is not love. Love is not music. Music is THE BEST.
~ Frank Zappa

I think my life is too exciting book to be left unread.
----> from movie "The Italian Key"

Be yourself. Unapologetically. -- Kesha

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.