what was the best moment of your life so far??
common start sharing ur memories here!!! :)

scru commented: I day I discovered negative rep. -1

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

I suspect for people with kids it'll be when the kids were born. For married people, it's when they were married. For single people it'll be something selfish and silly, or the day they were divorced. ;) That should cover just about everyone. Do I win the thread?

Ibiza 1988

I have many 'Maslow moments'; they are unique, individual and can be shared:
Laying on my back on Mt. Rainier looking at the sky;
Sitting with a friend on a log on the shore of the Pacific Ocean drinking a glass of whiskey;
as a boy, sitting on the running-board of a truck out of the wind (I have no explanation for the feeling of the moment but it has stuck with me for 50 years).

I try not to limit myself to 'just one' and certainly do not try to compare them.

discovering the joys of self stimulation.

commented: Thanks for making me laugh :P +2
commented: ahahahahahaha +0

- Being a young kid, life just seemed so simple. :P

- Some nice holidays, I remember going to elba (a small island in italy) which was quite memorable. [link]

- Finishing my GCSE's and leaving school (about 1 week ago), it's such a relief and now I'm on holiday.

And a variety of other priceless things, hopefully many more to come.

commented: Ah yes, times with no worries :) +2
Member Avatar for starsinthesky

-sitting on the shore on valentine's eve with my friends. we stayed there until sunrise. that was so memorable.
-i got a surprise hug from a bestfriend. i cant forget that so i think that was one of my best moments.
-the smile on my dad's face when i arrived home from the university.
-i received my first ever guitar. a gift from a friend on my birthday.

i got plenty but i just cant put it all here. =)

... when I realised that I'd finally managed to give up cigarettes. :)

commented: I agree -- that's a great one :) +36
commented: me too. good job. +11
commented: wimp -1

-- when my parents took me fishing, I had one foot on the boat and the other on the bank ... well I suppose you imagine what happened as the boat started floating away :)

-- when my sister and I got into a flour fight.

-- when my wife and I took our 5-year-old son to a rodeo, he had a great time laughing at the clowns.

I had some good times, I had some bad times. Like everybody else I guess.
So if you cannot put here at least 1000 memorable moments of your life, you better start thinking of throwing yourself under a train.
I am not going to do either of those! The good moments of your life are a treasure you cannot easily share with someone else.

> So if you cannot put here at least 1000 memorable moments of your life, you better start thinking of throwing yourself under a train.
999 - replying to this thread.
Oh bugger.

I suspect for people with kids it'll be when the kids were born. For married people, it's when they were married. For single people it'll be something selfish and silly, or the day they were divorced. ;) That should cover just about everyone. Do I win the thread?

how do you describe the feeling when you give a birth to a kid?

how do you describe the feeling when you give a birth to a kid?

I herd it described like this: Grab your scrotum with both hands and stretch is up over your nose.

I herd it described like this: Grab your scrotum with both hands and stretch is up over your nose.

lol, i meant the emotional feelings about it, not the physical pain :)
probably Narue didnt refer to pain when she told it as best moment of one's life :)

hmmm,the day i win my 1st prize in painting,i was 7 ,it was a great moment when they announced the winner

I heard it described as passing a bowling ball.

The real joy comes after the birth.

When I first lost my virginity.

common start sharing ur memories here!!! :)

When I lost my virginity.

when i little kids..my mom care of me...so many moments..

many moments of me.. but i emember when i kids my always care of me..

commented: spammer +0

when I banned my first spammer as a forum moderator

Member Avatar for iamthwee

When I compiled my first program.

When I compiled my first program.

Best moment of your life? Surely something more exhilarating's happened sometime in your life so far? :P

Member Avatar for iamthwee

No not really, I had a cheese and bacon sandwich this afternoon LOL ... I'm plagued by bad luck ... a true geek.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.