Can anyone help please? I have msn messenger and when I click to sign in a drop down box appears with the addresses previously accessed. Since the world and his wife also use my computer the list is sooooo long. Can I delete this and all the addresses in this box so that next time we sign in there is no previous history in the drop down box? Any ideas? Anything at all ?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Member Avatar for

Can anyone help please? I have msn messenger and when I click to sign in a drop down box appears with the addresses previously accessed. Since the world and his wife also use my computer the list is sooooo long. Can I delete this and all the addresses in this box so that next time we sign in there is no previous history in the drop down box? Any ideas? Anything at all ?

yes i had the same problem, lol. i have a gf so ofcourse im gonna want to delete those prior email address.

if you are using xp go to user accounts in control panel select your account and in the left hand pane select manage my network paswords you can delete them from there

Member Avatar for

if you are using xp go to user accounts in control panel select your account and in the left hand pane select manage my network paswords you can delete them from there

THANKYOU SOOO MUCH!!!

purplecomic sans ms

Greetings,

I've had this problem for months, and it's annoying me.

There are three people I added to my MSN Messenger contacts years ago. After a
while, I deleted the contacts and probably also blocked them at the
same time.

Now I've been going through my contacts list and my privacy folder,
and I want these three names to just go away from EVERYWHERE! I don't
want them on the "block" list, I don't want them on the "allow" list,
and I DON'T want them in my contacts! I have tried everything - I've
added them to my contact list, successfully (or so I thought!) DELETED
them from the contact list, and yet they all continue to appear in the
"allow" or the "block" list.

Thank You

I have a worser problem and to your problem jsut go to the address book and add em again silly !
well my problem is that when i try to sign into msn it says i have a problem and to use troubleshooter yet it says i cant because its unavaliable
HELP ME !!!

You can right-click people within the Allow/Blocked lists in the Privacy tab and select Delete.
However, this option will only be available if they've also removed you from their main contact list. If they haven't, the option will be grayed out and you won't be able to delete them until they remove you.
You can right-click people within the Allow/Blocked lists in the Privacy tab and select Delete. However, this option will only be available if they've also removed you from their main contact list. If they haven't, the option will be grayed out and you won't be able to
delete them until they remove you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.