died today of heart attack. RIP.

ahihihi... commented: he had a bad background but his songs are remarkable in the history :) +1

Recommended Answers

All 38 Replies

Just heard about it, bbc news says nothing about him actually "dieing", but that the patient they found wasn't breathing when they found him.

And god knows what the above post was about...

>Usually someone is characterized as dead after they haven't been found "breathing" for a while
Well aren't you smart, ever heard of CPR?

Bye.

Ohh... bad taste joke time...

michael jackson is dead from a heart attack? i guess he forgot to "beat it, beat it, beat it, beat it... I mean, all you gotta do is beat it...

;)

But seriously, Farah Faucett (old charlies angels) is dead too? and Michael Jackson gets the headlines?

i found out on facebook instead of on the real news... sad though, he was wierd, but you got to admit he was a successful musician... and he died very young. Lots of peopel will be angry if they baught tickets for his UK tour which was meant to start soon.

Lots of peopel will be angry if they bought tickets for his UK tour which was meant to start soon.

I suspect they will get their money back.

Michael Jackson was a poster child for not getting too famous and too wealthy too young!

Michael Jackson was a poster child for not getting too famous and too wealthy too young!

LOL That was the funniest statement I've read/heard all day :)

>Farah Faucett (old charlies angels) is dead too? and Michael Jackson gets the headlines?
I'm really not surprised, Michael Jackson was more popular, and practically changed music as we know it today, not to mention being named the "King of Pop". Did Farah Fawcett really do anything to impact our lives so much? :P

Very sad indeed :(

> Did Farah Fawcett really do anything to impact our lives so much? :P

She was on the cover of PlayBoy at age 47 :)

:( We will miss you...your music will LIVE ON forever. You are truly a sweet human being, and now you will be w/God and we will see you later :D Everyone is sooooo shocked Michael. God be with you. Prayers for the family and all his fans. XOXOXO hugs

a lot of parallels between Michael Jackson and Elvis Presley.

i wonder what will happen to the children.

I wonder what has already happened to the children.

Michael's dad said "I never abused my kids - when they were bad, I spanked them with my belt"; will the media now leave them alone?

Yes, he was a thriller!

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Yes, may Michael Jackson Rest In Peace:icon_cry: I will miss him, his music will NEVER DIE thank you Lord for Michael Jackson and all the good that he did for this world, and only lived to be 50, this news did affect the WORLD's population.
I thank you Lord that he is out of pain. I hope to learn more of how he passed. Did the doctor give him the wrong meds?:icon_question: [TEX]LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON, always have![/TEX]

Yes, may Michael Jackson Rest In Peace:icon_cry: I will miss him, his music will NEVER DIE thank you Lord for Michael Jackson and all the good that he did for this world, and only lived to be 50, this news did affect the WORLD's population.
I thank you Lord that he is out of pain. I hope to learn more of how he passed. Did the doctor give him the wrong meds?:icon_question: [TEX]LOVE YOU MICHAEL JACKSON, always have![/TEX]

I wonder if those little boys he molested are that thankful.

hmmmm, he did not molest the little boys. I really don't think he did. He was aquitted and he's different than most "men" he loves kids. Just becuz you sleep next to eachother doesn't mean you SLEEP TOGETHER.
How old are you?

He didn't want his nose to be in the same shape as his father's.

hmmmm, he did not molest the little boys. He was aquitted.

For someone his age, to invite little boys over to his house, and sleep in the same bed as them, it is very wierd.

Farrah Fawcett reaches Heaven and she meets God. He tells her she has one wish. She thinks long and hard about this, and finally decides. She turns to God and says "I wish all the children in the world are safe". So God killed Michael Jackson.

What's the difference between Michel Jackson and a carrier bag? One's plastic and dangerous to kids, the other you put your shopping in.

How old are you?

I'm only 29 years old :) Old enough to have seen Elvis live on the Ed Sullivan tv show -- in B&W. Old enough to have seen all the I Love Lucy shows when they first ran on TV. Old enough to have seen the first run of The Lone Ranger tv show. Need I continue ??

commented: 29.... you wish :) +19

great googly moogly :-O

I hope this isn't taken to heart, but the jokesters are hard at work. My son came home and told me this one not 2 hours after MJ's death... it aired on a radio station and I thought it was apropos.

Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. She came before God and God asked; "what would be your wish for for mankind"? Farrah thought for a moment and in a gentle voice replied "to keep all the children of the world happy and safe" ...God granted her wish.

Yeah i mentioned that one earlier

I hope this isn't taken to heart, but the jokesters are hard at work. My son came home and told me this one not 2 hours after MJ's death... it aired on a radio station and I thought it was apropos.

Farrah Fawcett died and went to heaven. She came before God and God asked; "what would be your wish for for mankind"? Farrah thought for a moment and in a gentle voice replied "to keep all the children of the world happy and safe" ...God granted her wish.

Too bad she didn't ask for the sanctitiy of married women, or there would be at least two US Senators at the gate.

I'm only 29 years old :) Old enough to have seen Elvis live on the Ed Sullivan tv show -- in B&W. Old enough to have seen all the I Love Lucy shows when they first ran on TV. Old enough to have seen the first run of The Lone Ranger tv show. Need I continue ??

Elvis Died 31 Years back, August 16th 1977 :S Sorry but you were 2 Yrs Late :twisted:

R.I.P :(
He is dead,But he will be With Us for his great Music

Elvis shook up the world, MJ beat it and made it thrill.

commented: I like that :) +36

Elvis shook up the world, MJ beat it and made it thrill.

Nicely said!

The burn unit at the hospital I work has received large donations from Michael. He was a great man in every way!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.