Who the daniweb mascot? You know, the dude that you see when you don't log in with really long and skinny legs? The picture of his head is just below the "Site Search" button. Does he have a name? Wife? Does he have a house? A car? Whats his blood type? Pets? Kids? Job? Does he know what he's doing here, or is he just spying on us? These are all questions we all just need no know.:|

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by mascot

I do not have long, skinny legs when I log in but I have newer seen what you are talking about

Haha. Don't log on and look around the site. He'll apear out of nowhere!

There use to be a whole video with the guy, on forum conduct. Can't find it any longer.

Wow, really?

Click on his head and he will transport you to the community forums and lounges.

I have always thought he had a touch of the Fred Flintstone about him. Yabba Dabba Doo! :)

Click on his head and he will transport you to the community forums and lounges.

I have always thought he had a touch of the Fred Flintstone about him. Yabba Dabba Doo! :)

Cousins?

HAhAHA

I am the mascot of Daniweb, and I do not have skinny legs.

Not sure if you were talking about me

Hehehe

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.