Who the daniweb mascot? You know, the dude that you see when you don't log in with really long and skinny legs? The picture of his head is just below the "Site Search" button. Does he have a name? Wife? Does he have a house? A car? Whats his blood type? Pets? Kids? Job? Does he know what he's doing here, or is he just spying on us? These are all questions we all just need no know.:|

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

I do not have long, skinny legs when I log in but I have newer seen what you are talking about

I do not have long, skinny legs when I log in but I have newer seen what you are talking about

Haha. Don't log on and look around the site. He'll apear out of nowhere!

Probably one of those many pop up ads, or the ghost of Dani Web.

commented: :twisted: +1

There use to be a whole video with the guy, on forum conduct. Can't find it any longer.

There use to be a whole video with the guy, on forum conduct. Can't find it any longer.

Wow, really?

Wow, really?

Yeh, I found that video sort of annoying, not sure if there's still a link to it somewhere or not.

Click on his head and he will transport you to the community forums and lounges.

I have always thought he had a touch of the Fred Flintstone about him. Yabba Dabba Doo! :)

Click on his head and he will transport you to the community forums and lounges.

I have always thought he had a touch of the Fred Flintstone about him. Yabba Dabba Doo! :)

Cousins?

HAhAHA

I am the mascot of Daniweb, and I do not have skinny legs.

Not sure if you were talking about me

Hehehe

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.