I'm not sure where else to post so forgive me:( I know how to mark a post as solved, but how do I chose who solved it?
Sorry if you solved one of my threads and didn't get a forum solved point.:scared: Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

There is no particular "Forum solved point" that you could give to a particular person,
If you mark your post as solved, everyone who has replied to your post get a Solved Point

However If you would like to thank someone for their effort
You simply add reputation I guess,

Basically reputation is given only when A post has helped you out Tremendously. Or You could give out reputation for answering your question.

That is all dependant on your wish :)

Ahh.. I get it, so when I press Mark as Solved everone gets a point. Thanks:)

Ahh.. I get it, so when I press Mark as Solved everone gets a point. Thanks:)

I'd like to add that solved threads in the community center (geek's lounge, feedback etc forums) do not count for your 'solved threads' stat.(and neither does reputation in these forums)

Also: If someone replies in a thread that's already marked 'solved' they won't get an extra 'solved thread'

I'd like to add that solved threads in the community center (geek's lounge, feedback etc forums) do not count for your 'solved threads' stat.(and neither does reputation in these forums)

Also: If someone replies in a thread that's already marked 'solved' they won't get an extra 'solved thread'

Darn! I was going to start looking for 'solved' threads - sigh - heh,heh

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.