I'm not sure where else to post so forgive me:( I know how to mark a post as solved, but how do I chose who solved it?
Sorry if you solved one of my threads and didn't get a forum solved point.:scared: Thanks.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by GrimJack

There is no particular "Forum solved point" that you could give to a particular person,
If you mark your post as solved, everyone who has replied to your post get a Solved Point

However If you would like to thank someone for their effort
You simply add reputation I guess,

Basically reputation is given only when A post has helped you out Tremendously. Or You could give out reputation for answering your question.

That is all dependant on your wish :)

Ahh.. I get it, so when I press Mark as Solved everone gets a point. Thanks:)

Ahh.. I get it, so when I press Mark as Solved everone gets a point. Thanks:)

I'd like to add that solved threads in the community center (geek's lounge, feedback etc forums) do not count for your 'solved threads' stat.(and neither does reputation in these forums)

Also: If someone replies in a thread that's already marked 'solved' they won't get an extra 'solved thread'

I'd like to add that solved threads in the community center (geek's lounge, feedback etc forums) do not count for your 'solved threads' stat.(and neither does reputation in these forums)

Also: If someone replies in a thread that's already marked 'solved' they won't get an extra 'solved thread'

Darn! I was going to start looking for 'solved' threads - sigh - heh,heh

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.