Like in dream you needed some information and you searched in google and found it out ?

jephthah commented: LOL +12

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

You need a vacation if you are dreaming about google :)

commented: truth +12

this thread made me laugh.

and, no. i haven't.

take A.D.s advice :P

You need a vacation if you are dreaming about google :)

If you dream in code, you really, really need a vacation.

I really, really need a vacation.

I can't even read anything in my dreams - any material that I should read is garbage; in fact, when I try to read something I exit my dreams.

That possibly means our brain is unable to simulate google search results in dream. :D

I can't even read anything in my dreams - any material that I should read is garbage; in fact, when I try to read something I exit my dreams.

May be you are suffering from short distance visibility problem :D

That possibly means our brain is unable to simulate google search results in dream. :D

Not really. Maybe they're just copying what happens in the real world. And maybe you do need to take a vacation.

Well i also think that you need some rest. You should leave your job for some days and go for a peaceful place to spend your vacations.

commented: Jump on a dead thread spammer +0
commented: Bad idea. +0

Finding the ideal spot for a vacation means a lot of 'googling.'

I only have 56k in my dreams so I avoid the internet, but I'm working with broadband companies to start laying down fiber optics in dreamscapes.

i hate it when i dream in VGA mode. :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.