a security pass
a tie
a chewed pen
a super winpe cd
a set of car keys
an empty water cup
a IBM T42

I don't even have ten items ...

laptop, cell-phone, coffee ... that's it :)

Are you an ultra minimalist or something. On my work desk I have 23 items not including stationary, paper, CDs. Then I have a desk next to my desk with lots of stuff on it, then 7 other desks in my office with stuff on, and underneath. (Mostly PCs, Servers waiting for me to action). Oh and a coffee table with reading material and a laptop awaiting rebuild.

My god, my office is a mess..

Are you an ultra minimalist or something. On my work desk I have 23 items not including stationary, paper, CDs. Then I have a desk next to my desk with lots of stuff on it, then 7 other desks in my office with stuff on, and underneath. (Mostly PCs, Servers waiting for me to action). Oh and a coffee table with reading material and a laptop awaiting rebuild.

My god, my office is a mess..

I know how you feel. I was overwhelmed with my own mess and decided to keep only the 2 things I really need, laptop and cell.

Under:
My Secratery....

Hmmm where did you hire your secretary? I want the next one available from that agency :D

Well Sometimes she is ON the desk as welll so....

She sure does make the days go by quickly....

oh yes where did I hire here... I believe she was shipped in a box from russia...

Not quite sure now...

Lucie Silvas CD
Black Adder DVD
Monitor (x3)
Keyboard (x3)
Ethernet switch
WiFi access point
HiFi separates
Scented Candles
Archers on the rocks (from last night) - now with no rocks :)
Fire Extinguisher

No Beer? Wine?

I think we need to get more excitment in your life... and your desk a-rocking...

Wine is for the girls nights in. Painting our nails and all that ;)

More excitement in my life ... Well I an not looking to become your secretary if thats what you mean :)

HAHAHAH

And why not? Italian.. grew up in Brooklyn NY... what thats not enough?

Ok I am engaged and getting married next april...
(chicks dig the ring ...yeah I stooped that low.. wearing ring to draw them near before my attack in my younger days)

Still not convinced.... Ok neither am I.. I suck... hahahaha

All in good fun.

phone
computer
keyboard
mouse
bubble rap
keys
paint
magazine
glasses
mail
he he he there tones more and its called por... oops cant say that

No Beer? Wine?

I think we need to get more excitment in your life... and your desk a-rocking...

Hate to break it to ya, but alcohol is a depressant.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.