Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by hotmatrixx
Featured Replies
    ddanbe 2,625   8 Years Ago

[QUOTE=scru]Damn, you're ugly. The both of you. [/QUOTE] Normally I would not respond to this sort of kindergarten/sarcastic talk, but this one I could not let go by. You are right scru, altough I do not consider myself ugly, I am not Mister Universe, but neither are you! You must … Read More

• On holiday, so I don't have many decent photos, just this crappy one I took on my phone before going out ;P go ahead, throw your insults. Read More

My avatar that's me. I photoshopped it and took out the yellows and reds, leaving only the blues. I like blues music very much. :)

Sorry, won't do that. I've made that mistake in the past and nothing good came from it. That's also why I don't have a descent profile anymore ;)

Sorry, won't do that. I've made that mistake in the past and nothing good came from it. That's also why I don't have a descent profile anymore ;)

Yeah that happens and usually from the people that don't post pictures themselves.

Yeah that happens and usually from the people that don't post pictures themselves.

What are you implying? ;)

I can follow niek_e here.
I guess you won't see many female pictures here either.
Besides my avatar I have an extra picture of me in my user profile.
It also might help that you can only see the pictures if you are logged in.

And before anybody makes a comment about either the shades or the colourful bedsheets in the background, they are my ex girlfriend's, hence the feminine tinge to them.

Attachments n697280412_6233830_3364.jpg 47.38 KB

And before anybody makes a comment about either the shades or the colourful bedsheets in the background, they are my ex girlfriend's, hence the feminine tinge to them.

pretty cool shades. aviator-type ones are all the rage now

pretty cool shades. aviator-type ones are all the rage now

Yeah, they seem to be. I don't own a pair myself though...

Damn, you're ugly. The both of you.

Normally I would not respond to this sort of kindergarten/sarcastic talk, but this one I could not let go by.
You are right scru, altough I do not consider myself ugly, I am not Mister Universe, but neither are you!
You must be so ugly, man, even your avatar wears a mask! (although I have a sneaking suspicion who is under the iron helmet here!)
So scru, please show yourself and prove that you are more beatiful than me!
Bet you don't dare!;)

Votes + Comments
Excellent response haha :)

You are right scru, altough I do not consider myself ugly, I am not Mister Universe, but neither are you!

Actually, you should say: I'm not Mister Universe, therefore I'm not ugly.

Yes I know, I used Mister Universe as a poor metaphore in this matter. But as ugliness is irrelevant so is beauty. It means different things to different people. And as the Romans would say: De gustibus non est disputandum!

Wow, you didn't take that too seriously. I wasn't even talking to you. Who the cap fits, I guess. But yeah, posting pics of myself on the internet? Big no no.

Who am I kidding? Yeah I'm fugly.

hello.. im new from indonesia...

Hello and welcome to DaniWeb :)

This thread is an interesting choice to post your "hello" in...

alrighty, here is moi... At a cafe i think, mum turned 41, i accidentally told her a happy 42nd birthday on the card. Woops :P

Attachments l_4be86406c65847328257474914cf85b5.jpg 18.79 KB

On holiday, so I don't have many decent photos, just this crappy one I took on my phone before going out ;P go ahead, throw your insults.

Votes + Comments
Cute
Attachments DSC00655.JPG 14.17 KB

mum turned 41, i accidentally told her a happy 42nd birthday on the card. Woops

ha ha. Ive done that too! 46 instead of 45!

you didn't take that too seriously

No scru I wasn't, but I just couldn't resist answering as I did.
Let us be more serious on the other forums and let this forum be as it is:)

I think I am a prettyboy, so I'll do it...
this is one of my wife & me a couple of years back now...

and so to bed...

Attachments Us.jpg 262.9 KB
This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.