Hello daniweb!

I figured I would go ahead and introduced myself now. I have been test driving the site to make sure I wanted to stay before I introduced myself -- its not that I forgot. After being a member for a few months I have decided to stay.

I am a software developer with Apex Software in Atlanta, Georgia. My daily development languages are C#/ASP.NET/MSSQL's TSQL so that is where you will find me posting mostly. I was one of the brave who decided to show myself so you can see who I am.

See everybody in the forums!

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Just saying hello to myself/testing :)

I figured I would go ahead and introduced myself now. <snip> After being a member for a few months I have decided to stay.

I realize this is the resurrected part of the thread but it made me feel better since I had been (and still am lol) holding out to post in C.I.

Just saying hello to myself/testing

If this persists you might want to get it checked into LOL. It is inspiring your ASCII art career, though (see his post from 12/25 in C# if you don't believe me).

If this persists you might want to get it checked into LOL. It is inspiring your ASCII art career, though (see his post from 12/25 in C# if you don't believe me).

That thread was a bust. I was figuring more than 2 people would comment on it. At least you and Danny have the christmas spirit!

Cute image!
Hard to beat a snowperson.

Hard to beat a snowperson.

Nah, it's actually quite easy - they can't run away. Just grab a shovel and go to work on 'em.

Hello I re-joined Dani Web (Actually I registered with you a while back - but lost my username and password).

Anyways I am keen to pick up some tips and tricks for website design and look forward to browsing your forum threads for some little "golden nuggets"!

Cheers

And have a great day!

Nice to Meet you Dear

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.