I'm probably not going post for a few days becouse I'm on Vacation in Toronto (it's hot down here :).) The only roller coster I've ever ridden on is a small one, with a 20 foot hill. Today, I rid on a roller coster called the bebemoth in Canada's wonderland. That is suppost to be the biggest one in Canada, and has a 260ft hill... Going strieght down. What is the biggest ride you have ever been on?

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Space Mountain at DisneyLand (128 ft):
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_Mountain_%28Disneyland%29

By far the most interesting coaster I've been on - completely dark, except for stars all around you, so you have no idea when the next sharp turn or drop is going to occur.

Been meaning to go to some Six Flags amusement parks for a while, but never gotten around to it.

I'm not a thrill-seeker, never have been. Even a faris wheel scares me when it stops me at the top.

well i've been on something called the "space shooter" in the biggest amusement park in my country, and i almost passed out. a girl almost got killed on that thing before when her hair was caught in the railings. its was damn scary.. i swore i won't get on that thing again, ever

well i've been on something called the "space shooter" in the biggest amusement park in my country, and i almost passed out. a girl almost got killed on that thing before when her hair was caught in the railings. its was damn scary.. i swore i won't get on that thing again, ever

:icon_eek:

I don't know if this counts but I did a glisade down the glacier on Mt Rainier - I think I hit over 50 mph before my saner self kicked in and I rolled over onto my ice-axe to slowed down.

A C-130 that went from 25,000 feet to parked on the ramp in 5 minutes. Pilot was late for a hot date, I think.

A C-130 that went from 25,000 feet to parked on the ramp in 5 minutes. Pilot was late for a hot date, I think.

Yeah aircraft scare me. Different sort of thing, but i was inside an RAF chinook at an airshow once and it did all sorts of manouvers and that was probably more scary than any ride i have ever been on

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.