I'm probably not going post for a few days becouse I'm on Vacation in Toronto (it's hot down here :).) The only roller coster I've ever ridden on is a small one, with a 20 foot hill. Today, I rid on a roller coster called the bebemoth in Canada's wonderland. That is suppost to be the biggest one in Canada, and has a 260ft hill... Going strieght down. What is the biggest ride you have ever been on?

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by sknake

well i've been on something called the "space shooter" in the biggest amusement park in my country, and i almost passed out. a girl almost got killed on that thing before when her hair was caught in the railings. its was damn scary.. i swore i won't get on that thing again, ever

well i've been on something called the "space shooter" in the biggest amusement park in my country, and i almost passed out. a girl almost got killed on that thing before when her hair was caught in the railings. its was damn scary.. i swore i won't get on that thing again, ever

:icon_eek:

I don't know if this counts but I did a glisade down the glacier on Mt Rainier - I think I hit over 50 mph before my saner self kicked in and I rolled over onto my ice-axe to slowed down.

A C-130 that went from 25,000 feet to parked on the ramp in 5 minutes. Pilot was late for a hot date, I think.

A C-130 that went from 25,000 feet to parked on the ramp in 5 minutes. Pilot was late for a hot date, I think.

Yeah aircraft scare me. Different sort of thing, but i was inside an RAF chinook at an airshow once and it did all sorts of manouvers and that was probably more scary than any ride i have ever been on

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.