Leader? Ah!

A year later the question is being answered by those that used to support him.

How to Squander the Presidency in One Year

Vindication always takes time

How to Squander the Presidency in One Year

While I do not live in the US nor have been paying too much attention to their affairs for the past while, I have still really seen no difference in policies or anything else since Obama took office after Bush.

In my opinion, he was portrayed as liberal (as far as the US is concerned) during the election/presidential race, but once secured in office has turned much more conservative; not many changes to conservative policies put in place by predecessors.

Then again I don't know what the current situation is in congress and the senate so I'm not so sure how hard it would be for him to overhaul things (like it seemed he said he would do during the election campaign).

I guess we'll see what people really think once the next election rolls along; whether he gets reelected or booted.

The US spends much more effort on destroying its leaders, than in creating solutions to our problems. It's so much easier to be a brainless loud mouth than a leader.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.