Hi: My name is Wayne and I'm new. I'm starting my own stock research business. I enjoy reading and Florida, where I live. :cool:

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Hello and welcome to daniweb Wayne :)

Welcome. Enjoy your stay!! I envy you. I mean... Florida... :)

Hey Wayne you could just post your site in Site Reviews forum for the members to review your site.

Thanks, I will.

You're actually going to need ten posts before you can post in the Site Reviews forum (to help with spam). But that's the only place that posts like that are allowed :)

O never knew that dani (maybe because I have so many posts) maybe you should do that for a couple other fourms where people often spam.

Welcome to Daniweb Wayne :)

O never knew that dani (maybe because I have so many posts) maybe you should do that for a couple other fourms where people often spam.

I didnt know it either :D

You need ten posts to post in the Site Reviews forum or Webmaster Marketplace, or to create a forum signature. Alternatively, as it appears wburritt has chosen to do, you can purchase a forum subscription ;) which lets you bypass this limit. Thanks, wburritt!

welcome to daniweb,wburritt

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.