Just wanted a graphical stat of where are daniweb members from ...

Recommended Answers

All 23 Replies

Hey Narue is it a chilly where you live? lol. Do you really live there?

Either I'm joking, or my profile lies. ;)

Judging by your profile pic your lieing since it looks like there is grass

yea, I think Atlanta is not Antarctica.

Just 5 to go 1st..
Great..

yea, I think Atlanta is not Antarctica.

it might be when the ice age comes ;)

No, then it'd simply be part of the Arctic. It's still going to be north of the equator...unless you're proposing to move that, as well as freezing everyone?

I think thats known as plate tectonics =p

Lol. Did you know that SE england is sinking and NW scotland is rising?

How cool is that...

haha.. California is moving away from the U.S. mainland.. Which may be a good thing.. They can be their own little country out in the ocean by themselves! =p

haha.. California is moving away from the U.S. mainland.. Which may be a good thing.. They can be their own little country out in the ocean by themselves! =p

Just like Hawaii. On a slightly more serious note, if such a thing were to happen, they'd be the 8th or so largest national economy.

8th?

I believe so:
2005 GDP of California: $1.6 trillion
2005 GDP of Canada and Spain: $1.1 trillion
(Canada and Spain are ranked 8-9 depending on World Bank vs. International Monetary Fund)
* stats taken from Wikipedia

How cool is that...

maybe because the brits are eating more McDonalds and the Scots aren't :)

lol.. if it has something to do with food, then the americans should be completely submerged by now..

maybe because the brits are eating more McDonalds and the Scots aren't :)

Actually scotland is the most obese nation in europe.

How cool is that...

So, any plans to gather a bunch of men together, saw the place in half, and turn the sinking end around and reattach it to the other one?

I think thats known as plate tectonics =p

I was referring to moving the equator, not to moving the Atlanta region.

i think i can answer your q bennet (geography GCSE A) ~ SW england is eroding away and sinking because it is just under sea level in some places and the sea smashes against the cliffs eroding them down....

Scotland may be the most obese place in Europe, but the USA has everyone beat on the most obese nation in the WORLD! Not really something to be proud of though. Does anyone wonder why more people live in antarctica form this poll than live in south america?

lol just think how obese scotland would be if it wasnt for all the heroin addicts :)

what else is there to do in antarctica ?

Are there really a lot of heroine addicts in Scotland? I always thought it was interesting that heroine is sold more in suburbs than in inner cities like what people expect. People from the inner city can't afford it, but kids from the suburbs have the money and are bored enough that they are much more likely to try it and their parents never see it coming cause they live in the nice suburbs.

no, there is a lot

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.