What Makes 100%? What does it mean to give MORE than 100%? Ever wonder about those people who say they are giving more than 100%? We have all been to those meetings where someone wants you to give over 100%. How about achieving 103%? What makes up 100% in life?

Here is something someone sent me that is indisputable logic.
a little mathematical formula that might help you answer these questions:

If:
A:1 B:2 C:3 D:4 E:5 F:6 G:7 . . . . . . Z:26

Then:

H-A-R-D-W-O-R-K
8+1+18+4+23+15+18+11 = 98%

and

K-N-O-W-L-E-D-G-E
11+14+15+23+12+5+4+7+5= 96%

But,

A-T-T-I-T-U-D-E
1+20+20+9+20+21+4+5 = 100%

And,

B-U-L-L-S-H-I-T
2+21+12+12+19+8+9+20 = 103%

A-S-S-K-I-S-S-I-N-G
1+19+19+11+9+19+19+9+14+7 = 118%

So, one can conclude with mathematical certainty, that Hardwork and Knowledge will get you close, and Attitude will get you there,

its the Bull**expletive deleted** and A**expletive deleted** kissing that will put you over the top.

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by GrimJack

That's right up there with the continual exhortations to "do more with less."

Eventually, we can do absolutely everything with absolutely nothing.

1988 Presidential debate on SNL. Phil Hartman as Jack Kemp on how to balance the budget by giving 110%.

http://snltranscripts.jt.org/87/87kdebate.phtml

Pat Schroeder: Please, gentlemen.. we'll get back to you later, let's turn to Jack Kemp. Jack, as much as anyone, you have been identified with supply-side economics. But have the supply-side caused these huge deficits, and since you're offering simply more of the same, how od you plan to balance the budget?

Jack Kemp: Well, the whole thing boils down to leadership, Pat. You know, when I played quarterback for the old Buffalo Bills, I gave 110%, and that inspired the guys around me to give 110% or better. The same thing applies to this budget - with the proper leadership, you can get that budget to give 150%! That means that you can spend 80% on the military, 40% on education, and still have 30% left over for rebuilding our infrastructure!

Isn't it amazing that productivity continues to go up as jobs go away = just like homeopathy, the most productivity will be found when there is no one left working

This question has already been answered. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.