I saw this and thought you guys would get a kick out of it.

http://www.fincher.org/Misc/Pennies/

It's pretty amazing if you ask me,

--Tone

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

whoa, that is pretty sweet. Might have to try a few of those! :)

No life, for sure.. :p

I wouldn't say that - a lot of time and talent went into those penny creations - I know no matter how much time i spent on it I doubt could make a freestanding bridge like that...

Or i would but before i could show someone one of my kids would knock it over.

Evil little creatures they are,

--Tone

I think it´s amazing. But did anyone notice that hanging penny on the bottom in some of the photos?

Cool...
One could say that this fellow needs a hobby, but looks like he's got one!

Wow, this guys a freak... wonder if he got he was the type of kid that sat in the corner during recess and built crazy looking things out of building blocks...

I dunno, Chris. The other pages of the site are mighty darn interesting! Did you know that 70% of the earth's water is all in Antarctica? (DidYaKnow Trivia facts from the site):rolleyes: :eek:

It IS interesting. However, I don't believe it. If interested, I can offer an explanation.

But don't believe all you read. In the misc page he has:

Roman Army The Legion had 4,800 men composed of 10 cohorts of 480 further divided into 6 centuries of 80 men. Each Century had 10 Tents of 10 men each.

See anything wrong...?

I dunno, Chris. The other pages of the site are mighty darn interesting! Did you know that 70% of the earth's water is all in Antarctica? (DidYaKnow Trivia facts from the site):rolleyes: :eek:

Uh... I don't think that makes sense unless you change it to "70% of the earth's frozen water". The site was cool though, I stacked some coins once but nothing that impressive.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.