Johannes

Sorry guys here is the Mobile me

Too many websites but this is the correct one

Johannes

what do you mean please explain.
Johannes

what do you mean please explain.
Johannes

I am not sure what is wrong or what went wrong .
can you please explain.
clogz14

Hello every body I am a retired Senior Instrument and Control Engineer for Petrochemical oil and Gas projects on and off shore.I am 61 years old and have just started a non commercial project called youtubejukebox.
I have a personal website made on my Apple Imac with Mobile me.
I kindly advise you to click the following link to make it all more clear for you
At this moment I am excited about this new project and invite you to have a look at my personal website to make everything more clear for you all.I am dual citizen of New Zealand and the Netherlands and live in Whangaparaoa Hibiscus Coast 45 km North of Auckland New Zealand and it is now winter here. Happy browsing and listening and video fun looking to the stuff I have provided for you here.
Johannes Martinus Maria Verweerde for English speaking people just
Johannes Klomp - Clogz14-Clogz1947 Which they can understand better and is easier for me to spell. Thank you for your interest will be back soon

For over 50 years I am now collecting sheet music,however I can also play very well without.
Specially the last few years I could add many fake books. I like one company publishing sheet music very much Hal Leonard
SNIP
You can not direct buy from them but they refer to vendors that you can use.The reason for mentioning and providing the link is that they publish an enormous collection sheet music.So I do not work for them but as a music player I like their collection.

Interesting to see this collection. Just look at fake books and you will find an extensive collection.
Books are available for C,Eb,Bb tuned instrument such that they all can play the same songs in the for each instrument applicable tuning. There is also an agency in Australia which supplies New Zealand as well. However not all American books are allowed to be imported here due to legal rights present availability to buy via internet will overcome this barrier.However some companies refuse to supply some countries for legal reasons.

In the 60'sI got a harmonium (pedal pump) for free but I had to pay $50.00 to get it home.
After this or better in addition came my STINGEL piano. In the 70's I purchased a new electronic EMINENT organ
The dutch EMINENT factory built other ogans named SOLINA as well.
Later I traded the EMINENT in for a real HAMMOND tone wheel organ.
It was a T222 with internal LESLEY. The HAMMOND served me quite a few years and was later extended with a AUTOVARIA rhythm unit.
In 83 more modern organ technologies arrived. I fare welled the HAMMOND sound and went for a YAMAHA FS50 electronic organ. Recently in New Zealand I could obtain a HAMMOND B3000 with separate LESLEY BOX.In mid 90's I have purchased a ROLAND G-800
Recently I also added a G-1000 Keyboard Surprising how good the sounds are compared with some newer keyboards presently available . Now I also have a Yamaha CVP-208 piano I enjoy the easy interface for operating this YAMAHA piano/Keyboard.

Modern electronic piano's and certainly the somewhat more expensive ones offer extremely good sound. In some cases it is hard to tell from recorded sound whether it was played on an electronic or acoustic instrument.

For many years in Europe I owned a Viennese acoustic upright piano, a STINGLE.
The sound of this piano was very good due to being a quite high piano.
When I purchased it in the sixties it was a revised second hand one.
In NZ now I have a smaller piano made in Korea, which I bought second hand through a newspaper advert.

The Clavinova CVP 208
Beside the extremely nice piano sound it has many additional keyboard facilities. Very much the same as the Yamaha electronic keyboard range.
What I specially like is the very accessible user interface which all Yamaha keyboards use.
On my electronic piano and on most others, you can record your play on floppy disc or other memory devises.
I also own a CD recorder and after having created a few songs I have found it easy to create
CD 's of my own playing. CD recorders are no longer available in NZ. However with a DVD recorder you may make DVD's instead. CD recorders are now replaced by computers with sound record facilities. However before you can handle these programs you will need to obtain some computer skills

Additional Personal information
When I was 8 years old I became active with music learning the Guitar. After a few years I was able to join a small combo consisting of two Saxes,Trumpet,Piano Bass and Drums and me on the Guitar. We were very much jazz and ballroom music oriented in a time that pop music from Beatles and Rolling Stones and the like became popular.

In the mean time I became member of a school band and started to play Soprano Saxophone. My idol at that time was Sidney Bechet and "Petite Fleur " was my favorite tune. I also started to study music in the evenings and therefor it was necessary to play the piano.

Next I leaned to play the electronic organ and the piano accordion.

I did not see much financial future in becoming professionally occupied in music at the time, and instead I became involved in electronics. Between the ages 14 and 20, I worked as vendor in an electronic shop (similar to Dick Smith in NZ and Australia)While working there I became very interested in speaking foreign languages.

Spanish and French became my favorites. Rotterdam at this time was the largest harbor town in the world and I found many international seaman to practice languages with. Later at 21,I started an education in measurement and control for refineries and chemical factories. I started as a maintenance technician and became a senior instrumentation and control engineer,doing this for 35 years. During all this years I kept very active in music. I played in various Big Bands formations alto Saxophone and Clarinet-mainly playing Glen Miller,Count Basie and Duke Ellington music.Besides Big Band I played for over 15 years in all sort of orchestras for "Operettas" and also Musicals and Theater shows .

Over all the years I have built up quite a collection of sheet music I specially favor Fake Books and I own a lot of these book myself. I have an interest in computers and what you can do with music.(Midi,wav,MP3 etc).

I am not sure what is wrong or what went wrong .
can you please explain.
clogz14

Hi , welcome to daniweb.
As in regards what Ezzaral meant when he snipped your URLs is that we do not like people posting links to their personal sites. It is far better it you set link in the signature options of Control Panel. Then you can just simply say "please check links in signature for more info". I hope this clarify the issue. If you have some questions you more then welcome to ask

I have updated my profile already but when I first joined there was simply asked. Please introduce yourself.So I did being thrown sort new outside space remarks as your dear colleague did is not at all the way you talk to a 61 years old genius if you know what that word means.I would not mind to receive an apology from this very rude outside space nerd.
clogz14

P.S I am NZ and Dutch citizen

Dutch are too honest to be polite but your English speaking person is not even too polite to be honest as most English speaking Human Heings but he is simply spoken very rude.

To Daniweb, Thank you for explaining to clogsz 14,the error he made unwittingly, I am his collegueau and I am 60 years old. Please be kind to us, we are learning and I am from Cuba.

I'm sorry if you feel offended by comment, but please understand that we go through hundreds of post daily to ensure that forums goes by desired rules which is not easy task.

PS: Gentlemen if you find some post offending or breaking forum rules please feel free to hit "Flag Bad Post" link next to the post and report it with a short explanation.

I'm sorry if you feel offended by comment, but please understand that we go through hundreds of post daily to ensure that forums goes by desired rules which is not easy task.

PS: Gentlemen if you find some post offending or breaking forum rules please feel free to hit "Flag Bad Post" link next to the post and report it with a short explanation.

Dear expert???
I want to very friendly make the remark that if you want people to feel welcome you have to start to change your way of talking to them.
First of all I am more experienced than you might become in the next 50 years.!!!! You sort of blaa blaaa shows You are not at all very sensible and user friendly not suitable for any other occupation than your present one
Flag this and Flag that I have 2 flags here hanging out and they are NZ and Dutch flag.I suspect your flags are from another planet so I will close this discussion.Go and as you do and you will make many friends amongst your younger users. For me you are a bunch of Beeeeeeeee

In New Zealand we have many sheep and you would be able to graze very well between them in the paddocks.

There goes me attempt in flames, no point to repair damage as it is not welcome.

PS: We have sheep in Slovakia too, so I can manage some exchange trip for you. On second though it may not work as I may be busy talking to friends from Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Eidhoven which are great laugh.

There goes me attempt in flames, no point to repair damage as it is not welcome.

PS: We have sheep in Slovakia too, so I can manage some exchange trip for you. On second though it may not work as I may be busy talking to friends from Amsterdam, Rotterdam and Eidhoven which are great laugh.

Last year I was in Czech republic ( very close to you?) please enter WWVDNZ in Youtube to see my wonderful travel videos and others so no need for exchange trips have been about there bought the T shirt and returned home where I now try to be serious again and you are the type of guy I prefer to talk to as far as this (your)organization is concerned.O yes my Youtube channel is clogz1947 and there are lots of ning links there for your other colleagues who received a very nice website to review and were helpless with the URL given to them.NING learning curve and now I own a Ning network as well see one of the videos for the link it took me 6 weeks to get familiar yeah

>Last year I was in Czech republic ( very close to you?) please enter WWVDNZ in Youtube to see my wonderful travel videos and others so no need for exchange trips have been about there bought the T shirt and returned home where I now try to be serious again

Czech republic is our west neighbour. Nice videos from Prague, but no that is not Slovakia, sorry. Same as saying that New Zealand is Australia, simply doesn't mix.

>you are the type of guy I prefer to talk to as far as this (your)organization is concerned.

Dunno why I'm getting such harsh treatment,as far I'm concerned I haven't been offensive in any way. Personally I do not see daniweb as organization, but as community where people can participated of they own will.

>O yes my Youtube channel is clogz1947 and there are lots of ning links there for your other colleagues who received a very nice website to review and were helpless with the URL given to them.NING learning curve and now I own a Ning network as well see one of the videos for the link it took me 6 weeks to get familiar yeah

Ning is popular and successful network as I mentioned in the other thread and therefore has many videos on internet. As for the "other colleagues, they are just members on this website like me or you. I'm not responsible for their behaviour. If you are not happy with them you are free to express your opinion as you already did.

Can you do me a big favor and delete all this private information from your system such that all this shows no longer up in Google listings.
Also for privacy reasons I like you to cancel all traces of clogz 14
from your systems.

Thank you for your understanding

Hello every body I am a retired Senior Instrument and Control Engineer for Petrochemical oil and Gas projects on and off shore.I am 61 years old and have just started a non commercial project called youtubejukebox.
I have a personal website made on my Apple Imac with Mobile me.
I kindly advise you to click the following link to make it all more clear for you
At this moment I am excited about this new project and invite you to have a look at my personal website to make everything more clear for you all.I am dual citizen of New Zealand and the Netherlands and live in Whangaparaoa Hibiscus Coast 45 km North of Auckland New Zealand and it is now winter here. Happy browsing and listening and video fun looking to the stuff I have provided for you here.
Johannes Martinus Maria Verweerde for English speaking people just
Johannes Klomp - Clogz14-Clogz1947 Which they can understand better and is easier for me to spell. Thank you for your interest will be back soon

Please for privacy reasons cancel all clogz14 traces thank you

I refer you to the DaniWeb acceptable use policy:

"DaniWeb takes Internet privacy very seriously. However, please note that this is a public site where all threads, posts, news stories, code snippets, tutorials, etc. with the exception of those in the Staff forums, are available to everyone (guests and members alike)."

I refer you to the DaniWeb acceptable use policy:

I can see that not wanting to delete might be your right legally but still in this case where I had misunderstood the whole situation can you please make one exception and delete my profile with all these unnecessary information that I inserted unknown it would be there forever.
clogz14

Hey welcome to the daniweb

commented: idiot. read thread. +0
commented: Absolute fail. +0

Sorry, but no we cannot. DaniWeb does not work like that and nor does the Internet work like that - there is no erase button for online consversations.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.