I got a message that you are looking for me. But the address on it bounced back my reply and here it says

Sorry! That user has specified that they do not wish to receive emails. If you still wish to send an email to this user, please contact the administrator and they may be able to help.

So how am I supposed to contact you? Email me at catchow_rocks@ yahoo.com and give me the address of where you want me to be. I have to tell you though that I am not exactly up to snuff as I have just had lung surgery and still have drainage tubes running out of me with twice daily nurse visits and respitory theraphy and other assorted medical stuff. But I am willing to help you if I can.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

bumping this so that perhaps he will see it :)

Have you tried sending him a private message through the forum system? I wish you the best of health and a quick recovery.

He apparently has private messages turned off. The notification message that I got from here that I had a pm had, an email address on it that that email demon returned to me saying that there was no such email addy or that it was undeliverable or something like that. I deleted it so I can't tell you exactly.

Oh well. What can ya do. I guess it wasn't very important if he didn't provide a way for you to contact him.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.