hey guys!

Hope you are enjoying this communtiy. so have some fun. answer that simple but typical question.

who came first?

An Egg or A Hen

Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Joe55555
Featured Replies

Here is the step by step process of evolution,
A dinosaur species got flu kind of disease , they lost lot of wieght fighting the disease , most of dinosaus died out of flu , but whoever survived their genes got mutated , they mated and led egg , which caused further drastic mutation and from the egg came first bird.

Here is the step by step process of evolution,
A dinosaur species got flu kind of disease , they lost lot of wieght fighting the disease , most of dinosaus died out of flu , but whoever survived their genes got mutated , they mated and led egg , which caused further drastic mutation and from the egg came first bird.

Oops! Sorry, i did not realize I was getting outside of your comfort zone - why do you think they lost lots of weight? do you think they had to get small enough to 'fight the disease'? I looked over some of your posts but did not find much of anything outside of 'tech' so I can't tell if you have a sense of humor or a bad idea of evolution.

In turkish we have it this way, i dont know if you have the same thing in english :

They asked to male chicken which is first ;egg or chicken, he replied: i dont care, i do my business.(you know his business)

I don't care " WHO IS FIRST " But
The main doubt is " HOW TO EAT ? " ,

" I like chicken and egg "

I think the OWNER came first !!!!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.