hey guys!

Hope you are enjoying this communtiy. so have some fun. answer that simple but typical question.

who came first?

An Egg or A Hen

Recommended Answers

All 14 Replies

The rooster...

commented: ;) +25
commented: Haha, nice :) +29
commented: :D +11
commented: Well said! +13

Boring question here! The hen i guess!:D:D:D

Well, if you accept evolution then since birds are descended from dinosaurs so the egg came first.

Here is the step by step process of evolution,
A dinosaur species got flu kind of disease , they lost lot of wieght fighting the disease , most of dinosaus died out of flu , but whoever survived their genes got mutated , they mated and led egg , which caused further drastic mutation and from the egg came first bird.

Hen of course. God made all the creatures already alive. And Hen is one of them.

Here is the step by step process of evolution,
A dinosaur species got flu kind of disease , they lost lot of wieght fighting the disease , most of dinosaus died out of flu , but whoever survived their genes got mutated , they mated and led egg , which caused further drastic mutation and from the egg came first bird.

Oops! Sorry, i did not realize I was getting outside of your comfort zone - why do you think they lost lots of weight? do you think they had to get small enough to 'fight the disease'? I looked over some of your posts but did not find much of anything outside of 'tech' so I can't tell if you have a sense of humor or a bad idea of evolution.

chicken:)

I will say eggs, maybe because I like eggs.:D:D:D

In turkish we have it this way, i dont know if you have the same thing in english :

They asked to male chicken which is first ;egg or chicken, he replied: i dont care, i do my business.(you know his business)

LOL for the above

right, I don't are, I do my business!

I don't care " WHO IS FIRST " But
The main doubt is " HOW TO EAT ? " ,

" I like chicken and egg "

I think the OWNER came first !!!!

Which came first:
the egg
or
the bacon

I don't care, dude, as long as I can eat both!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.