Hi everyone! If anyone interested in learning C++ you can add me on skype. My skype id is alishujahx

I am programming in c++ since past two years and have written several big projects in c++. I have done 10 projects on rentacoder with average rating of 10/10!

However this offer is only for native English speaking people.

I will give you lessons in english and then some assignments. And we will use Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 as IDE!

Actually anyone with common sense would have figured out why I am offering this tuition for free. Actually I want to practice english speaking. That is why I have only allowed native english speakers for this tuition!

And hey you must have a pc with mic and skype installed!

regards

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

I'm going o add you, my Skype is ubuntu-nathan, if someone want to add me too, i will be very happy, but remember that i'm learning C++.

Thanks For The Future Help!

I am interested, but I have never used skype before.

It's very simple to use, is like the others IMs, but it's better for Voice and Video chat!
Read More!

It's VOIP technology, it's like an telephone, but for internet!

I think I will give it a try. What are the time zone constraints for these lessons? I doubt you are running them 24/7. ;)

I'm in Brazil, but my time that i can view the lessons are about 2:30 pm to 10 pm in Brazil, that haves the timezone GMT -3.

Thanks!

I will give you lessons in english and then some assignments. And we will use Microsoft Visual C++ 6.0 as IDE!

That's a terrible idea:icon_eek: Why not use VC++ 2008 Express, which supports c++ a lot better than that old vc++ 6.0 compiler.

Otherwise, I applaud your efforts to teach c++. :) Do you have teaching experience? Do you plan to have different classes for people with different levels of experience (e.g. beginner, intermediate and advanced) ? Finally, do you expect your students to buy the teacher an apple ?

Lessons timings are: 8pm to 10pm GMT!

I will give you some power point slides! I will teach you from there. You will have the slides open on your computer and I will have them on my computer. I will tell the slide number and explain it. If you have questions you may ask!

Regards

You don't need to buy me anything! While teaching you I will get what I want and you will get what you want! A simple trade...

Yes, VC++ 2008 Express is my new love but I have not explored it yet! However we can work in it as well. Actually for this lesson I prefer VC++ 6.0 because I have a work experience of 2.5 years with it!

That's very nice alishujahx!
I can see the class and just one more thing: Congratulation for your very very nice idea!

Congratulations!!!!!

Member Avatar for vs49688

I might add you. I'm pretty fluent, but you never know, I might learn something.

I approve your opinion!
You never know!

Lessons timings are: 8pm to 10pm GMT!

What days? If you only have lessons on weekdays then I cannot attend. Those times fit right in the middle of work in my time zone. However, I can attend on weekends.

That's good!, a site for our classes!

Very nice!

Great idea , why do not you start a proper online tutoring website like tutorvista ,etc .

I am interested, but I have never used skype before.

Why on earth would you need C++ lessons from someone with (only) 2 years of experience? :icon_eek:

Yes, VC++ 2008 Express is my new love but I have not explored it yet! However we can work in it as well. Actually for this lesson I prefer VC++ 6.0 because I have a work experience of 2.5 years with it!

Then you started out with outdated software. VS2005 was available for free back then. Also: C++ is C++ , if you can program in VC6, you can program in VS2008.

Why on earth would you need C++ lessons from someone with (only) 2 years of experience? :icon_eek:

Egos get in the way of progress. ;) I have learned from less experienced programmers before, and it taught me that I can learn to be a better programmer from anybody, regardless of experience.

Egos get in the way of progress. ;) I have learned from less experienced programmers before, and it taught me that I can learn to be a better programmer from anybody, regardless of experience.

Yeah yeah, that's all fine, but I personally like learning from someone who is better then me, because they can probably learn me more in less time.

And I don't have a big ego, I way too good for that ;)

Yeah yeah, that's all fine, but I personally like learning from someone who is better then me

I do that too. The more people you learn from, the better you will be. :)

I am from Jamaica. English my mother tongue. I am indeed interested in learning C++ and as such i will be able to teach you your language of desire.

I do that too. The more people you learn from, the better you will be. :)

I have found over the past 20+ years that programming is a life-long learning process. Most people never get to the point where they can say "I know everything there is to know about xxx language". There is always someone else who will think up a new way to use the language. (The only person I know who would probably break that rule is Sane over on PFO). I can not tell you how many different things I have learned about C and C++ just by reading threads here on DaniWeb.

I have found over the past 20+ years that programming is a life-long learning process. Most people never get to the point where they can say "I know everything there is to know about xxx language". There is always someone else who will think up a new way to use the language. (The only person I know who would probably break that rule is Sane over on PFO). I can not tell you how many different things I have learned about C and C++ just by reading threads here on DaniWeb.

On top of it , millions of real life problems are waiting to be solved , and we get chance to work in too few projects to claim that we know everything about programming.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.