http://www.goowy.com/

The first flash based webmail system, check it out.

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Kool, i will try it when i will have the time.

Looks good, thanks for the tip!

it looks like a good idea to try

I'd suggest that people carefully read the 'Privacy statement' on that site. It's a classic example of an agreement whereby you tell someone that it's OK to bombard you with spam!

I've read it now and you're right. That sucks.

now that...is creative

Thats nice .. but I ask myself .. how many mail boxes am I gonna handle ... too many accounts and too little time makes nanosani frustrated.

That´s a great point and worth thinging about

I guess that's why it's called "Goowy Mail", every spam gets stuck on it... ;) LMAO. Still, if you're anxious for an account, it would help... and that's if all the spam doesn't bother you :D

I'd suggest that people carefully read the 'Privacy statement' on that site. It's a classic example of an agreement whereby you tell someone that it's OK to bombard you with spam!

My name is Alex and I am one of the founders of goowy mail. If you actually read the privacy policy it prohibits us from sharing your information with anyone expect someone that we may be working with to manage a portion of our customer communications for example the contest that we are running may be run by an external firm that can only use your information in support of our contest for example the iPod shuffle that we are giving away.

We do not intend to share your information with anyone and our privacy policy is very standard -read Yahoo, Hotmail or Gmail and you will find the same. Our goal is to create a cool fun email application that people is different by design and that people enjoy.

We also have advanced spam and virus filering to keep your inbox and computer safe. Please take a look and you will see that we are not a big corporation out to steal your identity but a group of people who developed something fun that we wanted to share with the world.

Thanks to everyone who has tried goowy mail and has sent us fedback on how we can make it better.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.