Hello everyone!

I came to know about this web site and have been using it for my benefit for long. Finally, I decided to join the community of software programmers. I know next to nothing on programming so need your help. Please bear with me if my questions are too basic.

Thank you.

Durga

What type of programing you would like to do?

What type of programing you would like to do?

Thank you Mathew for asking. I am interested in C++, SQL, JavaScript, ASP.Net, C#, and Flash designing as well. However, it is one thing to prefer and another thing to be able to do all one prefers, especially because of time constraint.

The reason I like to learn all of them is that I don't have any job experience and I want to start my IT career in this field -challenging!!

I know a little about every language you mentioned except ASP.NET and flash.

My areas that I know well and I can teach is PHP the Linux equivalent to ASP, JavaScript, HTML, and I can teach a bit of SQL. If you would like I could setup a free hosting account so you can have a programing environment to learn SQL, JavaScript, HTML and PHP. If you get or have a skype.com account I can even help introduce you to the concepts of everything I said. ;) I can even work with you to design some sort of software for your portfolio.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.