Hello Everyone.

My Name Is Michael, I am 22, From Ontario Canada.
I have a Wife and One Child, I run while at least try to run a Web hosting business that should be launching this week we are all hoping.

I know what some of you may say, that the hosting Feild is way to filled up.
This is why I have done my Research and Found out were other Fail, and Other are moving on.

Here is a List of my Technical And Career Skills.

PC Platforms, Linux, Unix, PC OS 3x – XP, NT, Windows 2000 Server, Apache, IIS, Red hat, Shell, LAN, PHP, MYSQL, SQL, ORACLE, C, C++, C#, CGI, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Image Ready, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Macromedia Flash, Macromedia Fireworks, JavaScript, Visual Studio 6, XML, CSS, HTML, Modern Bill, Kayako’s eSupport, Cpanel/WHM, Ensim, H-Sphere, Plesk, Server Administration and Networking, FrontPage, Programming, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Tucows/OpenSRS Domain Name Reseller Panels. + More LOL.

Thats it for now, I will try to post and help as much as I can here. But due to the Launch date we have alot to do.

Peace Out,
Michael C.
Super Fly Host.com :p

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Hello Michael n welcome to daniweb ... wishing your company best of luck.

Thank you very much, that was many kind words.

Peace out,
Michael

Hey SuperFlyHost, welcome and best wishes for your enterprise...

Hello and welcome!

Welcome to you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.