I've just joined the DaniWeb Community barely a few moments ago. It looks like a very nice IT community indeed, and covers a very wide range of topics.

I'm pretty sure this will become a regular pitstop for me. I'm glad to be here, and many thanks for having me.

Phil

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

So happy to have U join the big family here!Welcome to DaniWeb Community and Hi!
This place is really awesome!

Hi crimgirl. Many thanks for the friendly welcome.

I came here as a result of a Google search on FreeBSD, Linux and Open Source - took me to a Wikipedia article, and and then linked to here. I've been all over the place.

The link was to a single forum post, but I accepted the pop-up invitation to join up. Boy, was I surprised. Quite a big community you guys have here. :)

Phil

Hi Phil, welcome to the DaniWeb community. We are growing fast, but hopefully remain friendly enough to keep you coming back :)

Thanks again for the welcome, Davey. It's gonna take me quite a while to explore this community, so I might as well start on the groups that I have a preference for, such as Web Design and Open Source.

Just wondering - is there a group that covers computer animation? I know absolutely nothing about it (newbiest of the newbs), but have recently developed a crazy urge to jump into animation. I've just downloaded Blender and bought several Blender books, but it looks REALLY daunting. I reckon I need some help, just to get the ball rolling.

Although I'm a long-time computer user, the techiest thing I've ever done is learn HTML and CSS. Computer animation is a huge step up the techie league for me, so a group which covers animation (even if it also covers general DTP and graphics stuff) would be a life-saver for me at the moment.

Phil

Have fun in exploring this community! Welcome aboard!

Thanks Joe55555. Nice to be here.

Phil

welcome newbiest of the newbs ,
You like computer animation [ me too ].I am using 3ds max and Daz studio etc..There are many animation stuff in web it will make you handle it more easy ..Best wishes ....

This is a great forum to be a part of.
Have an enjoyable stay and stay active with us.

welcome newbiest of the newbs ,
You like computer animation [ me too ].I am using 3ds max and Daz studio etc..There are many animation stuff in web it will make you handle it more easy ..Best wishes ....

I'm new to animation, and have started with DAZ Studio, Carrara Pro 5, Bryce 5.5, Hexagon, and Blender 2.49. Still trying to get to grips with the basics (Blender is quite difficult for newbies), but I'll get there... eventually.

This is a great forum to be a part of.
Have an enjoyable stay and stay active with us.

Thanks for the welcome. It's nice to be here, and I'll definitely be sticking around.

Huge welcome here!!
Enjoy it and many blessings in your life.

Huge welcome here!!
Enjoy it and many blessings in your life.

Thanks to you, too, for the nice welcome, mahgobb.

Wanna join the Daniweb army to take over the universe? ( don't worry we're not using guns, just computers... ) Kidding!
^.^ welcome to Daniweb.com ^.^

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.