Hey! so i guess I'll start out by saying HI! :) i found this doodad at the top and so I thought I should fill one out! Hope to get to know lots of you and hope we can help each other!

Name: Michele
Nickname: Shely
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Hobbies: Listening to music, going shopping with friends, composing piano music, playing instruments (piano, violin viola, and accoustic guitar), doing and teaching martial arts, learning languages (currently Spanish, English, a little Japanese, and am working on making my own for fun), learning languages (c++, perl, etc.), and watching some anime.

Fav Music: Adam Lambert! green day, evanescence, linkin park, avril lavigne, TATU. I know, they don't really match up...

Education: Computer science, focusing on wireless network security

Work: currently laid off and looking for work :(

Favorite Food: miso soup (w/ seaweed, green onions, bean sprouts and tofu), beef curry with rice, clams, fried tilapia, salmon, and cod. and pizza

Favorite Movies: Firelight, Memoirs of a Geisha, Twilight

Favorite TV Shows: Greys Anatomy, Scrubs, Family guy

Favorite Video Games: Dark Forces II: Jedi Knight, and the pinball game that comes with windows

Stuff you Dislike: When someone taps me on the shoulder to get my attention, bees (HATE), food that is set up to look like a face (it's just creepy!)

On a level of 1 to 10, 10 being highest, how much do you know as far as programming goes? prolly about a 3, I'm actually not that great at any of it yet, kinda new :P that's why i joined this site, afterall!

Helly-o?? Is it the new way to say HI??

Cute, welcome btw!

haha, nope! just my way of saying "hi"! im a bit weird is all :P

and thank you very much! i have used this site so much as a reference, i can't believe i didn't join earlier!

Nice to meet you enjoy daniweb

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.