After gathering some information in the community feedback I have found that some people wouldn't mind having a Flash/Action Script forum. This thread is for to both suggest and debate about this as well as having a 3D modeling forum. Does anybody feel these two forums are appropriate for daniweb as they would be handy and currently have no place for the info. Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

We used to have one, but it wasn't very active at all, and eventually all of the Adobe / Macromedia threads got rolled up into the Graphics and Multimedia forum within Web Design.

Ok then what about the other forum I was talking about for things like CAD and 3D modeling. Are those things also meant to go into the "Web design->Graphics and Multimedia" forum? Just a suggestion as I haven't worked out what places (if any) those posts belong.

If you revived that forum, I would be there all the time! Also, the site's been expanding alot, maybe it's worth giving it another try, after all it's one of the most popular languages available.

We used to have one, but it wasn't very active at all, and eventually all of the Adobe / Macromedia threads got rolled up into the Graphics and Multimedia forum within Web Design.

I guess it is because the loading time thing, it is slow for me. And I don't have the patience!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.