Contributors
Replies
Views
8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by red_gal_2005
Featured Replies
  • I typed 72 wpm three times in a row, but made 3 mistakes each time. I also type with two fingers. And who said home row meant anything !?!!?! edit: got up to 81 wpm with 3 mistakes Read More

I typed 72 wpm three times in a row, but made 3 mistakes each time. I also type with two fingers. And who said home row meant anything !?!!?!

edit: got up to 81 wpm with 3 mistakes

Edited by BestJewSinceJC: n/a

let's see a hundred wpm guys .. you can do it

If I didn't have to read and write at the same time, I could probably get close to 100, looking at the keyboard while typing speeds you up alot, but you have to look up to see the words.

Edited by William Hemsworth: n/a

Yeah I was thinking the same too while I was typing

"Reading .... typing .... thinking.." at the same time lol

that will surely reduce the speed

How did you cheat? :P

Well i didnt know if it would work @ first,i put all the words i saw IN MY ADDRESS BAR then copy/pasted them into the field on the page :D (Of course you can only do that once (Before the timer starts))

Well i didnt know if it would work @ first,i put all the words i saw IN MY ADDRESS BAR then copy/pasted them into the field on the page :D (Of course you can only do that once (Before the timer starts))

That sounds very slow and much harder! I could always make a character interpreter and keyboard simulator to cheat for me, but where's the fun in that :icon_lol: I'm aiming for 100wps.

49 My typing style is kind of odd though, making it hard to type out random words.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.