http://speedtest.10-fast-fingers.com

My best is 50 Words Per Minute so far :)

William Hemsworth commented: nice find! +0

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

My Best is 49 [ without any mistake ]

got 59 words per minute (1 mistake)

58words/min (1 mistake) :)

68 words per minute, no mistakes :)

Second time, I got 75wpm, no mistakes.

I typed 72 wpm three times in a row, but made 3 mistakes each time. I also type with two fingers. And who said home row meant anything !?!!?!

edit: got up to 81 wpm with 3 mistakes

I got 56 wpm first time

30 words without anymistakes, I guess that's not bad!

My Best is 40, I guess it is not bad!

My best was 61 wpm no mistake let's see a hundred wpm guys .. you can do it :D

let's see a hundred wpm guys .. you can do it

If I didn't have to read and write at the same time, I could probably get close to 100, looking at the keyboard while typing speeds you up alot, but you have to look up to see the words.

Yeah I was thinking the same too while I was typing

"Reading .... typing .... thinking.." at the same time lol

that will surely reduce the speed

I got 53 but i cheated which i dont think counts :icon_cheesygrin:

I got 53 but i cheated which i dont think counts :icon_cheesygrin:

How did you cheat? :P

I got 73 with no mistakes. Wooo :P

54 1 mistake

Just managed 81wpm, no mistakes. I'm exhausted.

How did you cheat? :P

Well i didnt know if it would work @ first,i put all the words i saw IN MY ADDRESS BAR then copy/pasted them into the field on the page :D (Of course you can only do that once (Before the timer starts))

Well i didnt know if it would work @ first,i put all the words i saw IN MY ADDRESS BAR then copy/pasted them into the field on the page :D (Of course you can only do that once (Before the timer starts))

That sounds very slow and much harder! I could always make a character interpreter and keyboard simulator to cheat for me, but where's the fun in that :icon_lol: I'm aiming for 100wps.

49 My typing style is kind of odd though, making it hard to type out random words.

I am making great progess during the three months, I guess now I can get as much as 35/minute.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.