hi all,

A quick hello and to say that i'm glad to have 'arrived' and looking forward to contributing to and benefitting from the community.

Mike.

;)

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

thanks guys,

Catweazle - to be honest i still think i'm 20 but other 20 year olds just don't see it that way! Would'nt want to go back though! :D

Mike, my gandkids tell me that I'm "the coolest grandad in the whole world" and that's all I care about. 20 year olds haven't got their brains developed properly and their judgements and assessments are always suspect because of that factor. There's a period of time roughly between 5 and 25 years during which people's brains are seriously scrambled!

:D

Super moderators aren't supposed to say stuff like that when the admin / owner / founder of this site is 22.

LOL! Dani was chatting to me on MSN while I was posting that.

Now I am sorry, but I will have to demote you.

:lol::lol::lol:

Welcome Mike.

Mike, my gandkids tell me that I'm "the coolest grandad in the whole world" and that's all I care about. 20 year olds haven't got their brains developed properly and their judgements and assessments are always suspect because of that factor. There's a period of time roughly between 5 and 25 years during which people's brains are seriously scrambled!

:D

It's a good thing that most people between 5 and 25 have good sense of humour... well at least I do. :D:D

When I was 5 I thought 40yrs was old...

Heh heh

I never thought I was 21 ....
wait.. is this an intro section :S...?

HI MIKE I am also new here... and sadly :( 21 ..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.