Please help, i was banned from a Dog talk forum. for something really dumb. I told the story of how my dog died and it was a true life story and they thought it was too painful to hear and banned me. how dumb is that ?
This forum is powered by Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.0.1.

Can you guys help me get back in ? i think they maybe blocking me by IP adress or something else. Not sure how they are blocking me ? Can you help me please ?

Ancient Dragon commented: Nope. +0

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

Yeah, I'm hacking in right now. Give me a few minutes and your IP will be unblocked.

WOW,,, you are awsome..

*shakes head* stop. think. No he is not hacking in.. Its sarcasm

please help. i think most likely way they are blocking me is with the IP adress. ??

please help.

What do you want us to do? The only legal course of action is talking to the moderators of that forum on your behalf and convincing them to unban you. But we are random geeks, not mediators, so I cannot imagine why you are appealing to us instead of the people who banned you.

Oh i see. cause there are many ways to get back into the forum. like changing or rotating IP adress or way to bypass the block and so on. I just don't know how to do it. i just need the know how. it is nothing illegal. it is just a stupid dog talk forum, not a NSA mainframe......lol

Bypassing security of a website, regardless of the reason does break several US Laws, and probably a few international ones. This should not be discussed here.

For humanity's sake, I hope this Janiceps guy is some random dude messing around rather than expecting answers or actually wanting to do what he's saying.

all the Letters and words came out looking like Arabic or something ?????? very odd. so the webmaster had to shut down the site. couldn't fix it or anything.. it was awful. do you know how to do it ???

If it's awful, then you don't need to know how.

I have never done it before. but i know this guy who has whom i have no idea where he is now. but he uploaded this harmless virus into the Talk website and crashed it. all the Letters and words came out looking like Arabic or something ?????? very odd. so the webmaster had to shut down the site. couldn't fix it or anything.. it was awful. do you know how to do it ???

Nobody here is going to help you hack a website. Most people here including myself have never attempted such a thing and therefore could not help if we wanted to.

That would still be helping you. What's wrong with you? it's just a Dog talk forum, get over it.

This thread sounds like it needs closing :S

What part of no don't you understand, it's against the rules, we can't help you do that.

And seeing its against the rules. Personally (as i said above) i think it should be closed. Moderators?

OKOK,, fine, you made your point. i am going to the black market to get some help.....

Don't do anything illegal. I'm sure you can find a new dog talk forum to participate in. Remember, living well is the best revenge. Join the new forum and become an outstanding member. Build up your rep as the biggest dog fanatic on the internet. Then your old forum will beg to have you back. ;)

OKOK,, fine, you made your point. i am going to the black market to get some help.....

Oh, I've heard that plenty of times, good luck, dont get caught.

This thread is now closed - DaniWeb will not be party to discussions about taking down websites.

commented: thankyou +0
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.