hi the names dave (nickname spammie) im from dundee in scotland and have just joined your ranks and posted my first question on a subject which is baffling me at present. Hoping somebody here will be able to solve this for me and i can finally cruise the web safely.
For anyone whose interested i am currently a student at Abertay University here in Dundee and work as a van driver to keep body and soul together (bill paying) etc. hoping i can help some of you some day as well cheers dave

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jasimp

old thread, but what did you think of Dundee as a student town, im hopefully going to Dundee Uni to do applied computing.

old thread, but what did you think of Dundee as a student town, im hopefully going to Dundee Uni to do applied computing.

They have probably forgotten about this website seeing as their last activity was 3 years ago.

Hello Dave,
Welcome to the group.
Good luck with your degree program.
(:

Votes + Comments
read
He has been a member for three years, the same age as this thread. Check the date before posting.

yeah Dundee and Abertay are both pretty good, especially for computer stuff

The guy who made GTA and Lemmings went to Abertay

Welcome Spammie...

You are the second person to welcome a member who has been a member for three YEARS. Check the date of the original post.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.