http://www.caffeinenebula.com/quizzes/quizFiles/ratings-mpaa/quiz.html

I got "Your life is rated R" :icon_cheesygrin:

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Yeah, I got rated R too, but that quiz sucks. The options don't even make sense in half the questions because they don't cover every possible case.

Also R, well that sucked :P there needs to me more options and outputs.

NC-17?

What does that actually mean?

NC-17?

What does that actually mean?

No one under seven-teen admitted. As apposed to R, which if you have a guardian you can be admitted. It's rarely used(theaters won't even accept films of that rating).

I'm NR, because I refuse to do a retarded quiz.

Thats a really retarded system of film classification...

I like ours:

U (universal)
PG (doesnt mean anything restrictive, just there for information)
12A (guardian means ok if under 12)
18 (no one under 18)

I'm PG-13 rated. I hate potty-mouthed comedians/movies.

I'm NR, because I refuse to do a retarded quiz.

Hehe are you afraid to find out your rating?

Said NC-17.... True of today, but just like the stories I write - I go from charming child story to legally obscene, and back-and-forth in a very deleriant fueled style. Of course, could be that I base my whole day and stories on the dreams I had the night before.
From one dream, I've even suffered severe PTSD for several hours, after being witness to a terror attack in a massive labyrinth-like theater, were I had to escape alive with a group made up of some unknown relatives, a stalker that followed me there, and a couple officers that I had called earlier(The actual dream was very detailed, extremely long(didn't wake up till 1:30~PM) and intricate; would make a great novel).

Being a filthy, foul, potty mouthed pirate, my life was rated Arrrrrrrrrrrrr!
Heh heh....Sorry, R!
I agree with the previous posters. That was a bit of a crap quiz!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.