Whew! My first day on a road to recovery. Even with pain killers, it's my first day that I am actually able to sorta concentrate!! Golly gee whiz am I happy! hehe Definitely a day well-deserving of being marked in the calendar!!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

:D glad 2 hear ur doin bettr :!: just watch out how much u start 2 like thos pain killrs :!:

Yeah, congrats. Now I feel like crap from the flu. Damn, do I hate sore throats and headaches! :shock:

For someone who was down and out you sure kept busy! Happy to hear you're recovering nicely. :D

hey inscissor, hope ur feelin better :!:

Thanks. Yeah, I went through some nasty sickness. From flu then to pink eye. Now I just have a really bad cough that can wake up the dead. Dani gave me some Sucrets to suck on... ;)

now i'm jealous - nevr gave me anythin 2 suk on! :evil: pink eye! nevr had that but from what i undrstand its pretty itchy - which wud drive me crazy(IER!) :!: Glad 2 hear ur gettin ovr it!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.