Hi im Perun.
I started to like games and games development stuff before 1 year.
Thx to my gaming love in have learned how to make maps for Quake
and Star trek Elite force 2 (i could probalby do and for rest .bsp based game) i learned things how to make textures and shaders,but i had always one thing missing and that is coding which i find really difficult cuz i was alwys bad in mathematics.
The coolest things in gaming you do with shaders and scripts and both need that you know at least something in coding so i tryed C++ but i found it really hard and books and tutorials rather "dry" cuz the best way of learning is via using examples and tasks.
So i looked for next best thing and found Python and i love it even doe people do tell me that its better to leave it and concentrate on C++,but my opinion is that better stick to the Python.
Python as i see haves really the best community ouround and i found some really nice tutorials that make my learning easy.
Im now learn Python overall 1 1/2 week i hope ill learn it some day to be decent Python programer :)

8 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by js112

Looking forward to learn and share new things with you soon! By the way, welcome to the community!

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.