Hello I am new here so I just wanted to present myself!
My name is Kim, I am 25 (in 1 day) years old and I live in Sweden (no we do not have polar bears on the streets CNN is misinformed!) in a town called Gävle. We have/had a coffee producer that sells coffee to the US of A called Gevalia. I have been developing for about 7-9 years (mainly PHP :(). For the past two years I have tried to go to C++ still working on learning new stuff.

I go to school in a form called municipal adult education to get better grades and later on go a course to become a game-developer(!).

I don't mind learning new stuff and figure them out for myself so if I ask I have really tried without any real success so do no bite ;) AND I know how to use the search function (woho!).

Hope I will find this community a nice one and will stay here :D Otherwise my visit will be short :) so I hope for the best.

If anyone has any questions I am glad to answer any :)

*EDIT*
Oh... Looks like my thread ended up in the wrong place :o sry!

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

You'll definitely find this community a pretty nice place, good to have you here, and hopefully you'll enjoy it. But you can expect the occasional jab also when you post threads in the wrong forums, :)

You'll definitely find this community a pretty nice place, good to have you here, and hopefully you'll enjoy it. But you can expect the occasional jab also when you post threads in the wrong forums, :)

Yah after I posted, thunderbird poped up a "welcome" message that said I should post a "hello" thread in a different place :P thats why I noticed it was in the wrong place :)

Nice of him to PM you instead of bashing you I guess. But seeing that "edited by" message in your post stopped me from my bashing opportunity, so I'm a little disappointed to be honest... :p

Nice of him to PM you instead of bashing you I guess. But seeing that "edited by" message in your post stopped me from my bashing opportunity, so I'm a little disappointed to be honest... :p

Haha :) sorry for ruining it for you ;)

Welcome to DaniWeb :)

Welcome!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.