Howdy, I'm an IT professional for a seafood distribution corporation. My hobby/obssession is programming with C and C++, so I'll probably hang around there most of the time. The IRC channel is also a cool place, so expect to see me there too. :)

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Hey there Dogtree! I was just surfing the members list when I saw you joined today and already have 14 posts under your belt. Not only that, but it seems that most of them are helping others, so that's always much appreciated! I was actually going to go ahead and PM you to personally welcome and thank you for all your efforts, but I saw you posted here, so I thought I'd reply here instead :)

Since you do have a website, you're welcome to swap links with us in our Link Directory (read up about it, it's pretty neat!), submit your site for review in our Site Reviews forum, or even create a blog (keep that one techie though). :)

Thanks for the warm welcome. :) I try to be as helpful as possible so that if I have a problem, everyone will jump to help me in return.

HI, I AM FINAL YEAR STUDENT DOING BUSINESS COMPUTING. URGENTLY I NEED A TITLE TO DO MY PROJECT.CAN I GET A TITLE FOR THAT,PLEASE.IF ANY PLEASE SEND TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS..
alice00_2000@yahoo.com

Welcome Dogtree.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.