hi ,
Are you think US government hiding some technology that got by
hacking and reverse engineering ancient technologies ?

Like this one , anti gravity device ,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVnQXhGBf7k

and hyperdrive technologies for hyperspace travel. As I knew it's
theorically possible but there are technological limitations on
our current technology to make it happen. blending the universe machines ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8vADfPBee4

what are you're believes on this. My believe is the theories behind these things are correct , so it should be true.

and also as I studied several months , I know that there is a special
mediation technique called http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kundalini.
that can visit far away to the universe using mind.

and also the reports of the blue book ( the US gov official investigation about UFO) , some facts are unfairly judged and ignored and hided.

what you think about these technologies ? Are human already able
to exploit the concepts of high energy PHYSICS ? Or just aliens just
give them to us ?

Rashakil Fol commented: lol. edit: oops sorry i downrepped +0
jephthah commented: *groan* +0

Recommended Answers

All 21 Replies

what you think about these technologies ? Are human already able
to exploit the concepts of high energy PHYSICS ? Or just aliens just
give them to us ?

Well from my understanding, I believe earths scientist just don't have enough knowledge of particles to be able to create anti-gravity vehicles. Theoretically it would be possible to create a hover car without any rockets just by sending a positive charge to the earths core. This would create a magnetic effect where the positive charge from gravity against the positive charge of the vehicle would force the two to separate but of course, no scientist has been able to work out how to make such a charge identical to the charge of gravity. That is also where they loose when creating space shuttles for creating gravity systems because currently the space ship needs to rotate for artificial gravity.
So as for the original question I would say humans can master physics before humans become extinct and I would say the nearest life in the universe is in the Pegasus galaxy (Atlantis lol).

US knows of existence of aliens in solar system alone who are far superior than human species for sure , but I do now know why they want to keep this type of information secret.

US knows of existence of aliens in solar system alone who are far superior than human species for sure , but I do now know why they want to keep this type of information secret.

The answer is distribution of the power and the balance. But the rather
than the power
there can be technologies that can make the life easy that can't the
directly applicable to the military applications. So I think it's fair to
release that these knowledge.

mean old u.s. always hiding the goods from the rest of the world.

you should meditate on over to the other side of the universe and bring back some super duper ubar technology.

that'll show 'em.

I know some technology the US government is hiding. A stargate that was found in egypt where the US government has been able to trade technologies with species from distant galaxies then they made a movie about it so nobody would suspect it.

Whoa! Someone's been listening to way too much Coast to Coast(not like I don't, since it's one of the few forms of entertainment for an insomniac like me).

I sometimes wonder where all the tinfoil hat folks are, then posts like this pop up. I hope that the OP is an ESL speaker cuz the grammar sure sux.

Do you understand the meaning of anti-gravity? Once you remove gravity from its effects on a body, you then have to worry about the Noether charge of translational invariance w/r/t momentum as a Lorentz vector (treating momentum as four-momentum in Einstein's Special Relativity).

Let me translate that for you - once you remove gravity, you do not float gently above the ground; your position relative to all gravity vectors is set to zero and you stop moving with the universe and the earth moves away from you at the speed of the rotation of the earth + the speed of the earth's revolution around the sun + the speed of solar systems speed around the galaxy + the rotational speed of the galaxy w/r/t the galactic super group. Heck, you might even hit the speed of light (in a relativistic way) but you sure won't live long enough to enjoy the trip.

Do you understand the meaning of anti-gravity?

no , not the way you explained now. thanks for explaining.
Interesting explanation GrimJack ,I think I got what you said.
you really awaken my dead interest on High eneargy physics.

I know some technology the US government is hiding. A stargate that was found in egypt where the US government has been able to trade technologies with species from distant galaxies then they made a movie about it so nobody would suspect it.

I don't think that stargate is technically possible , because just the
computing power it needs far exceeds million times of world's most
powerfull supercomputer.and project blue book does not mention
anything about stargate.And Area 51 is incapable of doing these
experiments ( those are high eneargy physics experiments ) that
can be only done in places like CERN.

But it's fair enough to believe that anti gravity technology is there
and they are applying it on their fighters and war technologies.

about the anti gravity device ,the people who hacked it ,
have already published the white papers about how to
built and test a prototype of such device.so who can say no ?

I think the ppl like GrimJack can download that white papers
and make it at home. However it still needs to understand the
concepts of high energy physics to read that white paper
too.

mmmmmmmmm, I think I logged in to the wrong forum :S

i am astounded at the level of credulity evident in this thread.

I don't think that stargate is technically possible , because just the
computing power it needs far exceeds million times of world's most
powerfull supercomputer.and project blue book does not mention
anything about stargate.And Area 51 is incapable of doing these
experiments ( those are high eneargy physics experiments ) that
can be only done in places like CERN.

But it's fair enough to believe that anti gravity technology is there
and they are applying it on their fighters and war technologies.

That's why the technology was found pre-made in egypt and according to my religion we descended from the Ancients somewhere between 5 and 10 million years ago.

That's why the technology was found pre-made in egypt and according to my religion we descended from the Ancients somewhere between 5 and 10 million years ago.

Are you a scientologist? That kinda of sounds like their odd thetan rant -- ooh ooh - you could be a Urantian, now that would be out of site - those guys write the weird crap on those boxes of herbal tea.

Are you a scientologist? That kinda of sounds like their odd thetan rant -- ooh ooh - you could be a Urantian, now that would be out of site - those guys write the weird crap on those boxes of herbal tea.

I'm not sure what an Urantian is but I am Australian and I would have to say if you are going to believe in a religion you minus well make it something worth while. ;)

No one but me seems to know about them any more. The Urantians are the people behind Celestial Seasons herbal teas; the 'odd' quotes that you can see on the packaging are from the Urantia Book.

Deleted by MIB

no matter what religion or a culture that technology belongs.
if we can extract or reverse engineer some technology from them
and use it for the good ( think , very rarely a man lives more than
100 years , what about more life time with that extracted technology).
But that doesn't mean that you should believe that religion or in that
culture to use that technology.

Personally I am belongs to a country there is nothing invented.
but I'm open to learn from the ppl from other countries and their
technologies. that doesn't mean I have to change the culture.
and there is a closed technology knowledge when comes to the
different countries and different cultures.

I think the ppl who made those primids does not need to share that
knowledge with the other ppl. And also the resources indicated that
they use slaves to work in their hard-work. But there is a question
, if they have a such technology then why don't they built robots
to hard-work?

that seems nuts , if somebody telling that first get my religon or cluture then ,I will share the technology and the knowledge with you , that religon seems to be sucked !so no matter who are
those ppl or not , if we can extract some technoloy from them or
anyplace it's better to write them on wikipedia like public place.

Personally a religon is something that limits the freedom ( but this
doesn't tell anyone to don't believe a religon I too believe a one),
and technology is something that grow the freedom. I personally
had this experience. I found difficulties to own a computer due to
the country and the culture that I live. many years I collect the
pictures of computers and paste on my bed room , finally thanks to
my mother she borrow me a computer. Then I imagined how this
black box is working ? I stucked on that dreams to learn computer
electronics. Then I found the Linux OS project. So thanks to the
linux I also have the opportunity to learn that technology and
dig into it. But something is not correct , unlike linux ppl everyone
is not in the same moode to share the knowledge that they
got.( I mean 4rea51 like places ).

finally religion or culture is completely independent things from the
technology.

i had some dude i knew from the coffee shop always trying to push his Book of Urantia on me. he was weird. i finally took the book, and looked at it one night. it was about as batshit loony as the Book of Mormon.

buddy , Urantia technology[R]Tm.

sounds like pretty Interesting.
no matter you're processor is intel or amd it is runs x86 binary.

I hope your existence on this site is a joke. And obviously the U.S. government is hiding secrets, as is every other government in the world, just nothing like the crazy crap you are talking about.

I think I can summarize the whole thread with this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYOpSCgCN74

Of course the YouTube quality sucks, and they cut off a minute of audio. But after finishing Half-Life a second time(I have a lot of time on my hands) and then listening to that, I feel like I had way to much fucking /psy/ and /del/. And I don't know, but just perhaps the OP did too.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.