Hi to all friends,
I am working on c,c++,vc++ for 1 year.I completed DAC of CDAC in which i learn c++,java,j2ee,c#.net,asp.net,oracle and web tech(like html,dhtml,xml,ajax).

Now i want to move from c++ to another technology...so what will be good(for getting job easily)..bcoz i know both(.net & java) but (i am not a master in any 1) i want to master (concentrate) on only 1...
I am confused...
Plz give your valuable suggation..

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Asking such question on any programming forum is counter-productive. Choose language you feel more comfortable with and then you may master it...

Asking such question on any programming forum is counter-productive. Choose language you feel more comfortable with and then you may master it...

Thanks peter_budo..
But I want to know which technology (.net/java) has better openings as i have 1 yr of exp in c++..

Look, I and my classmates been is similar situation no so long ago. I chosen Java and now work for open source company, one of the friends chose .NET and works as web developer, next one stayed with C++ and now works for Nokia. All 3 of us started with same knowledge and each of us made his own choice. So take that advice and do something with it or let it be...

Look, I and my classmates been is similar situation no so long ago. I chosen Java and now work for open source company, one of the friends chose .NET and works as web developer, next one stayed with C++ and now works for Nokia. All 3 of us started with same knowledge and each of us made his own choice. So take that advice and do something with it or let it be...

Thanks peter_budo

But thing is that, I learned both technology during my CDAC 1 yr ago, & I am good in core java but not so in j2ee while about .net I am good in asp.net but not so in c#/vb.
And another scenario is that ,though I love Java...in india (i am in India) for 1+ yr of exp there are lot opportunities in dotnet but for Java/J2ee opportunities are for 2+/3+ yr of exp...
Please give your openion.....
.:?:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.