Well guys i wana know that what is your favorite movie. For me mine personal favorite is "Prediator". What are yours?

Recommended Answers

All 17 Replies

You mean "Predator"?

I am laso sure it should be Predator. Mine must be ALL the Die Hard and Leathal Weapon movies.

It's gotta be Monty Python & the Holy Grail. I love those Brits, and Gilliam too.

It's gotta be Monty Python & the Holy Grail. I love those Brits, and Gilliam too.

The meaning of life was better.

Holy Grail holds a special place in my heart because it was my first foray into the world of Monty Python and British comedy in general.

Not really my "favorite", but Wanted is a very very good action movie. If you liked Die Hard you will also like Wanted.

I suppose my favorite was Dune. I wore out two tapes because I watched it so many times.

It is hard for me to decide - I don't have the attention span to see most movies more than once but I can watch all the Zatoichi movies + the new one about every 3 or 4 years so I have to nominate them.

WARNING! might be NSFW.

I even liked the Japanese version of riverdance

My favorite movie is Titanic 1997 as it shows how even the best technology can fail on us all. Next best movie is Stargate Atlantis as we all descended from the Atlantians at the Pegasus galaxy. At least that's what I believe in because it's more possible than a single creator and I believe that civilization who created life on earth was the Atlantians from Atlantis. Anyways back on topic the next favorite movie is The Dish based on the radio telescope in Parks Australia which tracked the Apollo 11 during it's mission to the moon. And although I have many others on my list those are the basics.

Favourite movie of all time is a toss up between Back To The Future and LOTR (Return of the King)

Member Avatar for diafol

Les Patterson Saves The World must rank with one of the worst movies ever, but I love it. I love it because it offends everybody, there's no sickening schmalz, buddy-buddy nonsense, emotional hacks or CGI.

No Hollywood Blockbuster nonsense for me. Low budget, honest movie-making. Although, my kids wouldn't agree. If I have to see another Disney I'm gonna do a Texas Chainsaw.

Favourite movie of all time is a toss up between Back To The Future and LOTR (Return of the King)

If you like back to the future and are Aussie then you will lovethis youtube clip. It is one the chasers war on everything made when John Howard was Prime Minister just before he lost the election and if only Mr Howard went back in time he would still be Prime Minister today lol. Was laughing tears when seeing that again. lol Just like the apec.

Not really my "favorite", but Wanted is a very very good action movie. If you liked Die Hard you will also like Wanted.

I liked Wanted, even though it went a little extreme in some parts.
Uhm.. The hangover, The Shawshank Redemption, The Matrix, The Lake House, there's just too many to pick from.

Member Avatar for diafol

I liked Wanted, even though it went a little extreme in some parts.
Uhm.. The hangover, The Shawshank Redemption, The Matrix, The Lake House, there's just too many to pick from.

Damn, I forgot about Shawshank. That's one big film I loved. It was one of the few films I've seen that lives up to the original story. In fact I saw the stage show recently and that was amazing. Shawshank has to be in my top 3.

For me, it's Quest For Fire. I really got involved with the characters (even learned their language!), and in the final scene, I just had to be grateful I had ancestors like them, or I wouldn't be here typing this.

For me, it's Quest For Fire. I really got involved with the characters (even learned their language!), and in the final scene, I just had to be grateful I had ancestors like them, or I wouldn't be here typing this.

Quest For Fire, definitely, an entertaining movie. However, you realize it is a fictional story, don't you?

South Pacific is the best movie ever made.

"Requiem for a Dream"

Human nature at its darkest.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.