Xmas dances and music

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Giving

Having dinner with friends who I only see on Xmas and Independence Day. I love them dearly but they have 3 kids and no time for us - life can be like that sometimes.

For Christmas? The meal usually. Next year I'm thinking about celebrating Hanukkah, but I'll have to learn about it first.

The time off work.

Member Avatar for diafol

Nah, the chance to dress up as an obese sherry-sozzled paedophile with a penchant for tight spaces.

If not that, falling asleep immediately after lunch to wake up with a stinking headache and proceeding to ruin everybody's day off with a screaming fit.

The Xmas spirits.

Having dinner with friends who I only see on Xmas and Independence Day. I love them dearly but they have 3 kids and no time for us - life can be like that sometimes.

Independence Day? Is that the day where the aliens try to take over the world. When we would not give up without a fight. When we would not sleep quietly into the night. When we were going to live on and survive. At least that is what the movie says so did they name a day after that movie. That would be cool.

The real reason :).

i just love the whole christmas feeling..all warm and fuzzy..and the shopping and gifts part too!!..... :P :P

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.