Christmas is getting near and I suddenly felt asking :

What do you want to receive this Christmas? Why?

Hope to hear from you.. :)

My answer:

I want to receive a more reliable and updated computer.. lol..

Recommended Answers

All 16 Replies

I want a paycheck - it has been about a year.

A job for my oldest. He has a family of four.

I want a Rickenbacker 4003 bass, but I know I'm not gonna get it ;)

wow...
thanks for answering my survey.. really appreciate it :)

I feel a little petty

2oz pack of jellybelly beans

and would appreciate a job for my youngest

What do you want to receive this Christmas? Why?

I want to receive two copies of the latest super computers. A few TB of ram will do the job. Why? So I can calculate pi to the last digit and make my games run faster. G' I would have fun with a few super computers.

880 rounds of Bulgarian 7.62x56R

At least this year I don't want one in the brain, while I have my head in the snow trying to keep from going insane, from pain boring through my right eye.

Just want to share my friend's christmas wish.. she wishes for a husband .. lol ..

Well, i know my christmas present this year because i had to help plan it. Im coming to the US! :)

Well, i know my christmas present this year because i had to help plan it. Im coming to the US! :)

Cool, what state/area?

Let me just warn you: Don't get fat. I can tell you of many people who come over here and can't help but gain weight from all the cheap, easy fast food on every corner. Something like this number of 3.4, can rapidly have a lot of exponents thrown on it(even on just a weekend vacation).

Cool, what state/area?

Let me just warn you: Don't get fat. I can tell you of many people who come over here and can't help but gain weight from all the cheap, easy fast food on every corner. Something like this number of 3.4, can rapidly have a lot of exponents thrown on it(even on just a weekend vacation).

Um, i'm going skiing in utah, going to see the golden gate bridge, the grand canyon, the national parks. So yeah, im excited. And not likely to get fat :P thats not me, im a gymnast so i dont usually eat fast food anyway :P

The following is what i need this christmas

You need a bunch of 404's and a spamsite? You're strange.

This [link] :icon_razz:
Already been ordered I think.

Already got my Christmas present this year -- Samsung 55" 400+ Hz LED TV, Blue-Ray DVD player, and Bose speakers.

commented: Awesome :) +0

You need a bunch of 404's and a spamsite? You're strange.

Lol, that makes my day. I could get those any day although I wonder if you had a specific type of 404 in mind. Eg a 404 on googles website lol.

wow.. good for you paul.. have a nice and safe trip..

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.