Contributors
Replies
Views
7 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by characteredu
Featured Replies

summer -- I hate snow and ice in the winter because it makes driving so hazardous.

Edited by Ancient Dragon: n/a

Votes + Comments
Same here

This is a tough choice, because I don't fare well in the heat but I have to go with summer. I don't like the freezing temperatures in winter.

I used to like winters but this year, i don't know actually why, i can't help mentioned season. Despite temperatures are still above 0 I'm turning into ice cube. :)

I used to like winters but this year, i don't know actually why, i can't help mentioned season. Despite temperatures are still above 0 I'm turning into ice cube. :)

That's a sign of getting old :)

Summer is sweltering and unlivable, winter's fun, but people seem to get retarded in the cold somehow.

Spring and Fall are obviously superior.

I like winter, all the year i just wait for winter to see the evenings and nights of winter.

Huh, in my neck of the world we get rain every day, regardless of the season. It just happens that the rain becomes slightly more solid in the winter. Global warming sucks. I thought Wales would get the same weather as the Costa del Sol, so I started eating loads of cabbage and eggs to make my own little contribution. It backfired.

For me I think Winter is too cold. Although i love the snow but not withstanding I still prefer summer to winter

Winter because it is nice and warm during winter and in summer it is boiling hot. So a lot of electricity is saved during winter for not having the airconditioning on. In case your wondering why winter is warm it is because of global warming...

I love winter evenings and nights, they have some very extra ordinary charm for me, specially winter rain, i love to watch it through my window while taking sip of coffee and listening music.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.