Well i just wana know that which is your favorite summer or winter? For me mine personal favorite is winter. I just love the rainy season.

MosaicFuneral commented: Another spammer. +0

Recommended Answers

All 15 Replies

Some parts of the world, summer is the wet season :).

Another sig spammer!

Same one :)

summer -- I hate snow and ice in the winter because it makes driving so hazardous.

commented: Same here +0

Summer. Because there is no school. Just eat, sleep, and poop, among other things.

This is a tough choice, because I don't fare well in the heat but I have to go with summer. I don't like the freezing temperatures in winter.

I used to like winters but this year, i don't know actually why, i can't help mentioned season. Despite temperatures are still above 0 I'm turning into ice cube. :)

I used to like winters but this year, i don't know actually why, i can't help mentioned season. Despite temperatures are still above 0 I'm turning into ice cube. :)

That's a sign of getting old :)

Summer is sweltering and unlivable, winter's fun, but people seem to get retarded in the cold somehow.

Spring and Fall are obviously superior.

I like winter, all the year i just wait for winter to see the evenings and nights of winter.

Member Avatar for diafol

Huh, in my neck of the world we get rain every day, regardless of the season. It just happens that the rain becomes slightly more solid in the winter. Global warming sucks. I thought Wales would get the same weather as the Costa del Sol, so I started eating loads of cabbage and eggs to make my own little contribution. It backfired.

For me I think Winter is too cold. Although i love the snow but not withstanding I still prefer summer to winter

Winter because it is nice and warm during winter and in summer it is boiling hot. So a lot of electricity is saved during winter for not having the airconditioning on. In case your wondering why winter is warm it is because of global warming...

mmmmmmmmmmm

I think winter is the best >>>>>>

I love winter evenings and nights, they have some very extra ordinary charm for me, specially winter rain, i love to watch it through my window while taking sip of coffee and listening music.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.