Hi,

My name is Brian, and I just wanted to say what a pleasure it is to be joining this community. Since I first hooked up a DSL connection many years ago, I have been searching for a community like this to ask my many stupid questions (everyone has them), and help others with theirs (when I can). What I received repeatedly was insults, flaming, and a lot of being talked down to for not knowing everything about computers. Even though my exposure to DaniWeb has been brief, I can tell that this community has none of those things. The mood here is completely different. Instead of spending time boasting of how great a technical wizard they are, community members on here actually take their time to help. I cannot express how much I appreciate that.

I look forward to being a member of DaniWeb, and will help out in any way that I can.

Welcome 2 Daniweb stay here and enjoy with us

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.