:D Hello. Introducing myself. I found this site attemting to clean my computer. DaniWeb sounded kind of assuring to me as Daniel is the name of my firstborn. (How naive can you get?) Anyway - hopefully my instinkts are right. I am pretty basic in computerusage, Norwegian, living in Spain - teacher, 52 yrs. :o Thats me.

Contributors
Replies
Views
12 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Eager Student

Hello Karena, welcome. The world is so small. My family and I just moved to the US from Barcelona a few months ago. Where in Spain do you live? Mi mujer es Catalana y es maestra tambien.

Hi! to everyone

I'm new also on this site and I'm BSc Computer Science student third year level measuring with programming.I have programmed in COBOL,FOTRAN,HTML and JavaScript.I also studied networking I did MCSE,A+ here in the University of KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa and I'm currently doing CNE and continuing with HTML and JavaScript on this semester.The Dani's web is awesome really, actually what I most like is the layout of the site and as well this forum is so lovely.I live in South Africa, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban.
Eager Student

Thank you, I have managed to do the the program which I were asking for the pseudocode from you belama.

Eager Student

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.