please let me know

does anyone know why we are all here on earth ???/

Because Dani decided to host her site here...

Greetings,

I have not introduced myself yet so here it goes...

I am studying computing(basically for a job programming) here in Eire and when I'm not doing that, I am preparing people for World Robot Revolution. You humans are the pathetic. All Hail Comrade Bender!

heh heh....

Good luck with that, Marauder. I suspect you've quite a job in front of you ;)

I have revised my Marxist-Leninist priciples. Now, Marx and other robot comrades wish for robot revolution. For too long now has man exploited us machines. The day of rebellion is upon you....

Hello, people,
I am known as the Yahtzeer, as that is my favorite game. I have been in computers since DOS 5.0 and 386 computers were the hottest item around. I am currently rinning XP Home, and have a problem. Please check under the XP site for details. :eek:

Hi,
Newbie here. My name is Reagan. I have just started learning Java and C++ I am a world of hurt over here! yikes! Everyone I know is a network geek not a programming geek. I was hoping I could find some help here.
Thanks!

Hey there! Welcome guys. Reagan, we have a pretty good C++ forum to help you out :) so hopefully you find what you're looking for in DaniWeb.

New to this place....I'll let you know if I have any questions
Chris

Hi this is Zypher,

Unfortunately I am not a Software guy, my past has been in the areas of new technologies, industrial design, marketing and integrating them into industry, commerce and the home.

I am working on a new project which uses software, but I havent the knowlwdge to fully understand how to go about developing the porduct I hope I can gain some guidance on how to go about it and thought maybe you guys can help me ????

regards Zypher

OK.
Never done this forum thing but also can't get so techie issues solved either. I'm Darren, "D" for short. Been farting around the basic's for a couple of years and 6 months ago got a new job (energy consultant) and my boss is giving me things that are WAY over my head. I'm currently trying to develop a custom Outlook Appointment form and a Word boiler plate. I have stumped computer instructors (took 6 courses in the past 10 weeks) with a couple of issues I'm trying to resolve. I found this site searching for help on my Outlook form. WHAT DO I DO NOW (feel stupid being so clueless to these groups).
D

Found this forum through a google search and thought it might be a good place to get some java help if the need come up. :cheesy:

I go to Cincinnati State and I'm taking Java2. Java is really a different language from what I have played w/ in the past, but I know I can do it...w/ a little help from my friends! ;)

Hey everyone and welcome! Please be sure to not post your support questions here. All computer questions belong in their respective forums as new threads. This is just an intro to DaniWeb thread to welcome yourself to our community.

Hi everyone Software here coming to check this place out ^_^

Hello all, my name is Jodi and I am new to this site, I am 40 years old, and love playing on my computer, but lately I have been having some problems and found this site & thought it might be helpful....hope so.... anyhow, I am from PA and just wanted to say HOWDY TO ALL!!!! :)

Hey, im kevin. Ive been away for some time, reading as ive said. Lol, i was sick of being the most ignorant of the bunch, but i think im a geek. Only because well i laughed at the stupided thing ever, lol. On woodys-software.com. They made a joke about wireless cards that wasent funy but made me laugh so hard I cried. Well im glad to be aboard see you all around!.

Hey all...

I'm Mereannjen and after being registered for 24 hours, I can finally post something here...LOL. It was driving me nuts since my comp is a mess.

Well, anyway, juts wanted to stop in and say hi and howdy and hola', and I look forward to getting my comp fixed by such wonderful and knowledgeable people.

Ciao' for now,

Mereannjen

Email me at:
mereannjen@yahoo.com or
mereannjen@HotPOP.com

Oh wow! In just one day lots of new faces. Welcome everyone!

Hello all,

Just another new character checking in. I am just learning about this site. Sounds like I can get the help I need - and that is ALOT!!! You'll know me as "zippygirl". Looking forward to all the help / chats! ;) :lol:

hi im very new to computers and i sure do need all the help i can get my name is barbara i go by bj

Just wanted to introduce myself and say Hi. This message forum is fun, educational and very informative. By some quirk of luck I've managed to publish my first site, and after posting the required number of posts on these boards, I will be asking for your honest comments and opinions.

More later.
Caroline

My first Mac forum message.

I am looking at de-p/cing myself. I am looking at replacing my "virus magnet" with a PowerBook 17. I am convinced that Mac is the way to go.

Am I starting with too much of a machine?

How does one get the Educational discount?

TIA

Ralphie Boy :D

Hey everyone! Welcome! ralphieboy, post your mac question in our mac forum. No technical support questions should be posted in this thread :)

Sorry 'bout that. How then do I navigate to the mac forum?

TIA

RB

Just joined! Great place here!

I guess I got carried away with my enthusiasm and questioning. This is a great place; I agree with HW. As for intro, I've been on the 'nte since before pop-ups...Haven't found a more satisfying hobby as computering. Mac has a grand appeal. I'll try to follow the rules as best as I can. Am in my 6th decade, so the old dog thing applies.

Regards,

rb

hi id just like to say ive only joined a few days ago and the help ive received has been great thank u so very much bj :)

Glad you all have found this place useful! :) Welcome :)

can n e 1 help me in making the code of hang man game in c programming

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.