Hi Dani,

I am a student who follows a computer course. When I was going through the Internet I found your Web site. Realy I am now in verry happy,since you are the person who I was finding to request a help. I am studing " Data structures and Algorithems" in my institute.But because of unavoidable reasons, I couldn't study that subject succesfully. Now I have faced to a big problem obtaining eligible marks to sit my final Examination. So I want your kindly help ,if you agree.
I have attached an assignment which relate to above subject please solve it using " JAVA " for me. I am verry thankful you for this help.
[ E-mail thlkwrdn@yahoo.co.uk ]

Yours sincerely,
Buddhi.

hi every1. anastacia here . I am A FIRST YEAR STUDENT AND I JUST DISCOVERED C++ HTML.... ABOUT 3 MONTHS AGO. BELIEVE ME AT THE START I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I WOULD BECOME ADDICTED TO MPROGRAMMING LANGUAGES :D NOT TO FORGET THOSE PETTY MISTAKES TO BE DONE NOW AND THEN.

MY INTEREST ARE SWIMMING, GOING OUT WITH MY FRIENDS AND WATCHING JACKIE CHAN ON TV(OF COURSE).

WHAT I WANNA SAY IS JUST THAT THANKS TO THESE NEW TECH THAT WE ARE ABLE TO COOMUNICATE AND SHARE OUR VIEWS, OPININS ON THE WEB

SO THREE CHEERS FOR THE EVERLASTING EVOLUTION OF TECHNOLOGY :lol:

Hi! I'm Raad, I like the photography and the image editing. I think that I like here...

Greetings to all you Geeks, i am SG2005 from Cape Town in South Africa.
I am glad to be part of this forum, i hope that we take good care of each other.

regards,

SG2005 :twisted:

[welcome sg2005. i am from a tiny island that i think nobody has even herd abt it its in the indian ocean. ok can anybody guess

Hi, I'm KG Thun here. I bave a problem here with my email, I can't access into my hotmail as "error on page" appear whenever i try to log on. can you help me?
Thanks in advance..

Greetings Everyone!
I Just Signed up.
Will be browsing around =0)

Hugs
Michele

[welcome sg2005. i am from a tiny island that i think nobody has even herd abt it its in the indian ocean. ok can anybody guess

Hi Anastacia,

kindly give me more clues, like near which continent or between which co-ordinates. The Indian Ocean is very huge.

regards,

SG2005

well let make it much more intertstingh. right sg2005!!
well its a volcanic island which was first discovered by the arabs extremely long ago. they named it dina arobin
then came the portuguese. they stayed for 100 years. cultivated the land bur caused the extinction of our national bird.

then we were colonised by the french. afterwards in 1810 the british took over the island . dnt worry i am near your country.

many clues right. another one.

Population: we are neither pure whites nor blacks neither asians nor indians nor chinese etc..
in fact we are amonst the most mixed nations of the world.

can still guess. please pm me the answer if u think u got. and let other continue to guess ok.. bye

Hi to all members, you will have to forgive me - I am just a 76 year old looking for help. tho i have assembled and sorted out some harware probs with dtops, laptops are new.
currently have probs with a Toshiba A10 (ide #1 error) which translates into no dvd drive and a cursor that jumps all over causing me to overwrite a lot of stuff.
will be posting those probs on the proper boards.
regards to all

hi im boywunder...im new

well hi and welcome on board tim thung kan. one pf the reasons may be that msn was updating or modifying the web site or that the server was busy or was under repair. try again it should work. a big welcome to boywunder too!1

Hi.
My name is Lori. I am getting my bachelors in MIS in May. I have 4 classes left. I have been dreading programming because I hate math. Anyhow, when I started at my school, they offered the MIS degree on campus and online. Now the school was sold and in the last 6 months all of the classes I needed to finish (my major classes) were only offered online.

I am a TERRIBLE online learner! I took and withdrew from VB online because I would have failed. I am Ok with my Global Info Systems class I have right now because it's all research and writing.

I am also taking intro to C++ online. I didn't need this class to graduate but thought it would be a good idea because of my lack of experience. I'm very afraid that I might not do well because I need the class interaction to "get it". My GPA is 3.71 right now thanks to on campus courses. I'm freaking out thinking I'll be lucky to stay at a 3.0 with these online classes. This sucks!

Now that I'm through venting; I will be posting some questions very soon. I have a looping test coming up & no support whatsoever!

Thanks! Lori

u dun haf to be gd at math to be gd at programming

Well, it's the whole thought process similarity. When I have told my MIS teachers that I hate math, they've said, "Well, you should be in a different major!".

well.. if you dun knoe anything, you could ask her though. we will try to help. i'm bad in math too but i can;t say i'm gd in programming too.

Thanks! I will ask a lot.

Hello, just joined. I program in ASP.NET, C#, PHP, all the web stuff (JavaScript, CSS). I'm also an expert in PostScript, PDF and print related technologies. I do contract training, programming, and consulting in the U.S. and Europe.

Home page: http://www.tgreer.com

I'm expanding my site's articles, and joined to answer questions, and get a pulse for hot topics and issues.

My chief personal hobby is playing my Taylor 514ce acoustic guitar.

Why is my title "Junior Techie"?

Hi,

Just a brief intro, I am a teacher from the UK currently based in rural Thailand, so any computer discussion has got to come from the web!! The local govt office has just had a computer with internet access installed for use by locals, and guess who has been asked to "help" them......

So, "fountain of all knowledge" it is!

Why is my title "Junior Techie"?

I'm pretty sure that it changes according to the amount of posts you include on the site. Probably like computercops.com.

undefinedundefined

I'm pretty sure that it changes according to the amount of posts you include on the site. Probably like computercops.com.

Hey LamJam- Don't give up just yet, stay on course and you'll probably find out that you can achieve just about anything that you set your mind to. Look at me, I'm returning to college after being out of school for over 20 years. taking petroleum engineering. I've been in the oilfield business since leaving school the first time. Decided it was time to enhance my abilities. That's why I went and bought this computer, I figured a little knowledge about something is better than no knowledge at all. I'm still a little green on these things but I'm a quick learner. Good luck.

hey whats up

well lori. welcome to daniweb. as for your problem. even i am doing mis. contrary to u i am in my first year first semester, guess waht i have never studied accounting and management. always been an ardeat student of science. so u can imagine the shock through which i went. but let me give y an advice if i can. always have a +ve attitude even when u dnt like it. think +vely and all will be gud. i have my class friends who dnt know how to even use a pc and guess what they all passed in their programming module which was c++. so u c nothing is impossible until u have the will, the determination. the right attitude, aptitude ans skils. those are the ingredients toward success.
best of luck
and never be discouraged
ok

Greetz,
My names' matt and i am a C++ student, and learning the basics... sorry :p

I hope i can learn enough to help someday, so i will promise to keep trying hard and not blag too many easy questions!

Have a good day n'that!
Matty

Hey there forum lurkers - all you people who are browsing the site but still haven't taken a minute to sign up. I just thought it would be a nice idea to welcome you all to the forums. Why not drop us a line and say howdy here? Heck, you don't even need to register to reply to threads here in the Geek's Lounge forum! Go ahead, introduce yourself ;)

Hello,just joined. I'm shreya. I'm a student. I've been visiting this site quite often from past few days. And I found this great!! Well..I'm just a beginner :o . And I hope you all won't be mad at me :mad: .But I hope that I'll get help when I need. And yes...I'll try to help others as far as possible.I have a lot of doubts...I'm not even sure if I've posted this right. I'm sorry if I've done it wrong.
Thank you.

Hey there forum lurkers - all you people who are browsing the site but still haven't taken a minute to sign up. I just thought it would be a nice idea to welcome you all to the forums. Why not drop us a line and say howdy here? Heck, you don't even need to register to reply to threads here in the Geek's Lounge forum! Go ahead, introduce yourself ;)

Hi I am Timm, first time on a Forum so excuse mistakes, please.

Hey, I'm James, but call me Jimi.... I'm in my final year at high school and want to study programming at A Level and thought it may be a good idea if I started early

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.