Hi everyone, i am robert and i run a freelance community! Happy new year everyone. :)

Hi. I'm new and confused!

Hello there New and Confused. I followed you here from your post on TAZ. :)

Hello there New and Confused. I followed you here from your post on TAZ. :)

I saw that. :D

This place is cool. I'm getting the hang of it now I think.

hello, we have joined this awesome forum, we run and operate totalwebtalk.com, we will use you guys knowledge to grow my board, thank you very much

Hello to all. I am IsomanX16. My wife doesn't know that; it's just between us. Anyway, I run a small but growing advertising agency. The world of advertising is undergoing massive change, a large part of which is the "media agnostic" approach to reaching people. The Web is a vital channel that should be a part of almost any media campaign. As the lead strategic, long range thinker-type dude, I am trying to understand the best way to staff our agency to support all that is the Web. There's traditional Web site programming, banner advertising, interactive marketing sites (e.g. subservientchicken.com), ecommerce, email marketing, Web media planning/buying (i.e. purchasing ad space on Web sites), etc., etc. In the midst of all this is the need to be TRULY CREATIVE. First and foremast it's visualizing how to use the Web, then it becomes the technical challenge of implementing the BIG IDEAS.

I welcome any and all opinions on how best to staff a small agency in a way that supports the creative side and the technical side.

Hi my name is Sallyanne and I live in the UK, and I am a novice with computers. :rolleyes:

I'm new to c-language programming. Have been using BASIC, Fortran, Assembly. Started a project in basic, converted to c using Kevin Diggins BCX translator. I like it!

The hard part seems to be the difficulty in getting specific programming questions anwsered through documentation. So, I decided to join a chat group. This is also new to me even though I started using computers decades ago and bought my first personal computer in '80 (remember the Timex Sinclair? I still have it.). I've been on the internet since '92, but, just now trying out chats.

Hope to find answers to a lot of questions, and, lots of questions I can answer. I hope to become good at this. . . :cool: In time.

JimH

Welcome to the forum :)

Hi ;)

Love this site for all the info. Keep it up!

Hi! I'm a new programmer and i need your all helps so i join this forum. Thanks you for everything.

No problem enjoy your stay here you will really like it lots of knowledgeable people here that are really helpful.

Hi. I'm new and confused!

Hi, im new and confused too! :confused:

Hello,

I'm Mary SW, Smart, Bright and totally computer Dumb, Honestll!
I can't even find the new Thread Button to post my question about monitors.
So, here I go, Help, I have a Optiquest V95 monitor that will not stay on. Sometimes it will come on, then after a few minutes the status light will go amber instead of green and the screen goes blank. I Have a new Video Card ( That I installed myself, I'm so proud) so I know it's not that. Is the monitor fried, still good, bad or just ugly! Should I just chuck it and get a new one and if so where is the best place to get a cheap one. Are the new LCD monitors all that are said to be, or are there problems with them.

Hello everyone. I am new and trying to feel my way around.

I'm introducing myself, i need java help

I have a printing prob, and don't know how to fix

When I try to print, a message comes up stating " an error has occured in the script on this page. Line:1047 Char:1 Error: object doesn't support this property or method. Code: 0 URL: res://C:\Windows\System\SHDOCLC>DLL/preview.dlg

If someone answers me where do I find the answer

Hey everyone, Just dropping in to say hello.....I'm all registered and everything...lol..well, I know I 'm gonna need help in the near future , so am looking forward to hearing from everyone..

Hey everyone, Just dropping in to say hello.....I'm all registered and everything...lol..well, I know I 'm gonna need help in the near future , so am looking forward to hearing from everyone..

Hello grizz_admas46,

I'm newbie today too.
I'm already getting great help and bet you will too!
Keep checking the links for your particular problem and you'll get a response.
It's a great site for info =)

MarySW

msheeh02@eastlink.ca

Hello grizz_admas46,

I'm newbie today too.
I'm already getting great help and bet you will too!
Keep checking the links for your particular problem and you'll get a response.
It's a great site for info =)

MarySW

msheeh02@eastlink.ca

Hello Mary, thanks for the welcome. I'm like a kid in a candy store.lol Hope to hear from ya again.. :D

Hello Mary, thanks for the welcome. I'm like a kid in a candy store.lol Hope to hear from ya again.. :D

I Imagine I'll be here all night as we're getting another WHITE JUAN (blizzard).
Last time I was without power or heat for 9 days, cooking on a bar-B-que in snow up to my armpits was a new experience for me. I'm on the east coast of Canada. Any Questions for me? My tech guy is home having a few but I'm sure we can find some answers to any problems, I found some great links for
Computer stuff today, the prices aren't half bad too! Are you in Canada or US or other?

Mary SW

msheeh02@eastlink.ca :p

Hello every body.... nice to be part of this group.. I am ed from philippines

Hi Mary SW: If you just installed the video card, you might take it out and reinstall it. Sometimes you think it is seated well and it really is not.
Don't feel bad about the question thread. I started with 1 question and now I have at least 4 and I haven't found the right place yet.

Hi Mary SW: If you just installed the video card, you might take it out and reinstall it. Sometimes you think it is seated well and it really is not.
Don't feel bad about the question thread. I started with 1 question and now I have at least 4 and I haven't found the right place yet.

Hi Traconbob,

(My server was down a bit because of the blizzard)

The new video card is installed and working great now, (probably because I did it myself and insured a screw was holding it this time) the tech that built my system forgot the holding screw, the monitor cable got bumped and the card fell to the bottom of the tower, lucky it didn't fry my whole system!
I made sure the power was all off and system grounded before I installed, I'm proud that I could do it myself.
Now I'm looking for parts for a optiquest V95, VCDTS21383-IM,
FCC ID#GSS19000, flyback transformer, voltage regulator, and IC thingy? (Don't ya love the slang used when ya don't know what the part is called?)
I turn on the monitor but the status light immediately goes amber from green 95% of the time. HawkeVIPER thinks its the transformer, so I'm getting prices.
Mary SW
msheeh02@eastlink.ca

Hi, I'm knight42, man of steel. I lurk here now and again, and answer the odd question guerilla-fashion, then fly off into the night.

I've a Delphi veteran developing GIS and database systems, and I'm moving into PHP and MySQL development. I'm sad to report that I've written an entire content management system in my spare time, which is running my web site. That's how much of a geek I am - any takers? *throws down gauntlet* :)

Hello all, this is my first time here. You can call me dog. I need help with downloads. I tried to download ultimatebet.com. I got a msg. that said action cancelled.......help me please

My motivation is to be a part of the community trying to learn something new. I am from the embedded world, knowing not so much about OOP, www, scripts e.t.c.
:cool:
Teddy

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.