Hi everybody!

hi friends ,I need mini project concept in Linux/java/vc++/vb .
If you have new ideas then share with me :rolleyes:

hi friends ,I need mini project concept in Linux/java/vc++/vb .
If you have new ideas then share with me :rolleyes:

Wilco!. Are you in the DFW area? if so; then I can hook you up with Guru.com and Itechnician.com for further work-projects. Best of luck!.
;) :cheesy:

Hi everybody!

:confused:
Hey!. I am a vietnam vet! Out of work!. working on my Certs. email when you can!. later!. nice seeing ya!. :cool:

HI, IT'S GOOD TO SEE OTER NEWCOMERS ON HERE. IF YOU NEED SOMEONE TO TALK TO GIVE ME A HOLLER. DAWN :cool: :cool:

Hi everybody!

hey, I 'm goucha
very happy to be member of this forum

My name is Gordon. I used to live on the Upper West Side of New York but I moved to West Seattle. I missed out on two feet of snow, oh my!

I found this site through a client of mine. I need all the help I can get with web development, since it seems that as soon as you know something it changes completely and you are back to knowing nothing.

Hey, you moved from Dani's neighborhood to mine :) Welcome to DaniWeb, and welcome to Washington!

G'Day people, I was directed to this site by a friend who wanted to help with my desktop computer problems.

Must have been a good friend :)

Also if anyone knows where I can get a gramaphone repaired and 78 record to play on it let me know..Thanks!

Where are you located? This may help: http://www.bairnsdaleclocks.com.au/repairs.php

Hi! I just signed up to Daniweb and this looks like just the place to help me solve my problem -- or kick my 500gb LaCie drive ot into the street. I can't seem to post something in the Mac forum. Can you help?

Hey there forum lurkers - all you people who are browsing the site but still haven't taken a minute to sign up. I just thought it would be a nice idea to welcome you all to the forums. Why not drop us a line and say howdy here? Heck, you don't even need to register to reply to threads here in the Geek's Lounge forum! Go ahead, introduce yourself ;)

hi friends i am tom

hey jus thought i would introduce myself and say hi... CS major at Illinois tech... prefered language of progamming: Java

HI & WELCOME ABOARD!!! GBU!!! DAWN WADE :cool:

hey, I 'm goucha
very happy to be member of this forum

Well, I guess I can stop lurking...

I'm not really a programmer at all... just an enthusiast. I'm one of those evil people that appreciate/support things like the GPL and the Open Source Initiative, so I imagine I may get some hate-mail about my "source code orientation" or something...

Quickie background: it's long. So I'll keep it like that to make it short. :D

Don't mind me... I'm really just a freelance writer, struggling to learn a language. I'm probably going to try learning Java, since the portability of the code makes my toes tingle. I'm a Linux lover, too, and yes, I use Firefox to browse the web and Nano to edit my configuration files in Gentoo...

Things to keep in mind about me: I'm only an enthusiast that enjoys tinkering. I have a large dog that doesn't like strangers. My pen is way mightier than my... er... code.

In other words, "Hello everyone!"

Hi folks!

I am BRAND NEW here and very happy to have found you! However, I am NOT a GEEK, but I require help from a GEEK. Nothing major. Just a problem with #@*#%** Windows XP. So I guess I'll make my way over to a forum.

CHEERS!
Eleanor

Hey everyone! Welcome ... enjoy ... and good luck :)

just saying hi, nice forum

Hey there forum lurkers - all you people who are browsing the site but still haven't taken a minute to sign up. I just thought it would be a nice idea to welcome you all to the forums. Why not drop us a line and say howdy here? Heck, you don't even need to register to reply to threads here in the Geek's Lounge forum! Go ahead, introduce yourself ;)

hi everyone
not sure if i am putting this in the correct place but no doubt i will soon learn.
having a lot of problems at the moment so if i don't get back on will try again tomorrow

Hey cscgal: I need help with a project for school in C++, can you help?

red02 : :o

:rolleyes:

hi everybody, you will probably get fed up with me, i am a novice and will need help i reckon on a regular basis. At the moment i could do with a question answered to all yous it is simple so dont laugh:

when i log on to internet how can i have my outlook express automatically pop up that i have a message or if i am on the internet for the night how will i know during that time that i have a message without opening outlook express all the time. told you it was a simple question! :rolleyes:

Hi All,

Great site! Hope to learn much and contribute if I can. Seems like y'all are doing a very good job.

I am,

SaamA.

Hi all. Just wanted to introduce myself. I am SpacebuilderA. I build spacestations and spaceships on another site. I am wanting to learn some basic programming so as to develop my own add-ons, mods and such. I am a 53 yr old caucasian male in Hot Springs, Arkansas. I am :o to say that my teen age nieces know more about computers than I do. Well, by ya'll, any ideas how I might start, zip me a thread with with simple instructions. I am something of a self-learner, but I know there are a lot of things I don't know.

SpacebuilderA

I stumbled on this via the Dell Community. Been transferring everything out of the old 8200 Dim case into the Kingwin case. Sucessful so far. Looking for some answers/solutions and have found some already. Just wanted to say thanks for the forum. :cheesy:

Hi I am Pat Walter and am trying to convert my website Six Dog Studio http://www.sixdogstudio.com to a php operating website. I have almost 100 pages and need to be using a header/footer php system. I have been reading and doing php tutorials until I can't see straight. But still can't find the answers I need. I am really a newbie at all this.

I was hoping to find a few answers to get me going. Like:
why every php program I try to use on my php page keeps saying I have the headers already installed. I found out I need a session_start section, but can't figure out how to do it. So I hope to find a little help to get me going. I have the main page working in PHP, but can't add the footer with out it attaching itself to another section of the page. I have been reading and searching for the last several weeks and decided to give up and ask for a little help.

Thanks so much. I hope to learn a lot and get my website running on PHP.

Patricia Walter
Marietta, OH USA

Great Forums.
I signed up for the programming course at(cnet)Help.com and am now busy getting as much instruction, help, etc that I can.

Am trying out retirement(long story, for another time) will of course means I have more time than money(yes, I know it's true for all of us) so am using that time to learn something.

Have built two computers and greatly modified any purchased ones. Have even tinkered with some versions of Linux. Have high speed cable internet access. :)

Nice to meet you all.

Just signed up. Been into computers since I bought a ZX81 (Here I go giving my age away. I can hear some youngsters saying "What's a ZX81?")

I'm sure no geek but I do try hard and enjoy raking about with my latest computer.

Weatherbird :lol:

Wow is all I can say( does a google search for ZX81)

Hello World Geeks!

This is a Costa Rican Geek saying hello and pura vida!.

I have visited this forums many times before and have learned wonderful tricks from the knowledgeable people here, but honestly, never stopped by to say hello. :o

Hope to come more often from now on and be able to return to the community some of the help it's provided to me.

Best wishes to you all.

Hi im new to C++. Good to be here

Hi DaveSS and even I don't know C++. : (

Hi, this is Carl Hoffman, I just registered. Now what? Can I throw out a question now concerning a certain glitch on my IBM Think Pad with Windows ME?

Lead me, please.

Carl

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.