hai,
I am Lakshminarayanan.m
I am doing my final year B.TECH(Information Technology) in private Institution under Anna University Certification in Tamil Nadu,India.

Hey there forum lurkers - all you people who are browsing the site but still haven't taken a minute to sign up. I just thought it would be a nice idea to welcome you all to the forums. Why not drop us a line and say howdy here? Heck, you don't even need to register to reply to threads here in the Geek's Lounge forum! Go ahead, introduce yourself ;)

Hi Daniweb forum
I am trying to introduce myself somewhere before posting.

Hi Administrator
Not sure where i post or start off. I came upon this forum while searching for a solution to IE browser problem. THis is the first time registering to any forum.

ultimo

Hi ultimo and Welcome!

You'll find lots of helpful info in Guidelines, Forum Info and How to do stuff!

We have a Forum section devoted to Internet Explorer, so when you've had a bit of a look at how the Forum works, please feel free to start a new topic in that section and describe the problems you are having.

Hi, y'all

I'm a software manager and programmer at a firm in the southeast US. I also do work for a consultant here down on the side. My main forte is VB (4, 5, 6) and I have several large enterprise packages running at various companies. Hopefully I can help with COM, MTS COM, and COM+ questions as they pertain to VB as well as questions regarding MSSQL. I do not claim to be an expert on anything. I just know what I know from experience, but maybe I can provide help to a few people. I parused the VB forum, but found most questions to be about VBA, something I'm not strong in.

I'm also in the process of learning .NET. Paladine's code snippet on asp login's provided me with more help than the large stack of books I have sitting next to me. Thanks!

I have a php app that runs adjacent to a bulletin board that also uses vBulletin 3, where I am an administrator. I find the help for PHP to be lacking, or unclear, so I may have some questions in that regard as well.

I'm looking forward to being a part of this.

Intro my self.........
Well lets see, I live in Texas. My hobbies are computers and the parenting chat rms (lol) I finaly got tired of going in circles when trying to fix my computer, so I have started online school @ Kaplan Coll. It works with my childrens school schedules. Matter of fact that is how I found your site looking for help after deleteing a freaking viruse I got from POP UP after turning it off to get some school stuff :evil: . So anyways for now I'm going for my Associate Of Applied Science In Computer Imformation Systems. My kids already call me a computer nerd so im makeing it official ,so to say (heehee). One of my first classes are Human Dynamics :rolleyes: where it fits in ill find out. I think this site is going tobe just what I need. :mrgreen: An sounds like I can learn alot from you guys, well better run going to check out the rest of the site bye yas for now *Ash :) *

Hi y'all :)

I'm Kathy, I'm not a geek ....... but don't hold that against me, please!! ;) I just love looking at the forums and learning all I can. It's the putting it into practice that I find the hard bit! :D

So, be gentle with me ...... ;) I'm not an expert at this sort of thing.

Well hello all! Found a thread on this site that helped me out, so I decided to join up and help someone else out!

Hi there,
Today I learned how to link my SONY ICD-100 recorder with my Dell under WindowsXP right here. It's great. So I decided to join the group. Thank you everybody.

I don't kkknow what I'm doinggg!
I just had a mac attack. I guy gave me a mac powerbook g3, and I'm trying
to make it work. I'm writing this on a PC cause I can't get the mac online.
betoview

Hello everyone! My name is Tricia and I am too new to this site. I decided to switch careers (actually this will be my first career...I don't consider all the other jobs I had to be a career...lol). I have gone back to school (with the loving support from my husband) to get a BBA in CIS at TAMUK. I have no experience or background in this field....yet. But, I am anxious to learn and look forword to getting to know each one of yall a little better.

HOWDY!! lol... (Im already registered, but I can Howdy anyway) :mrgreen:

Hello everyone,just joined today.Pretty nice community here.Thanks for the welcome cscgal :D

No problem! Welcome xStylezx

Hello. My name is Brian, and I currently admin two vBulletin sites.

The first is www.short-media.com. We provide hardware and computer advice, and also quite a bit of free spyware removal assistance. One of our biggest challenges as a "tech site" has been weeding out the immature and beligerent people who tend to flock to computer sites for the sole purpose of making other people's lives miserable. However, we've overcome that and now provide a large community with a sensible, mature place to ask questions, chat with friends, and keep on the edge of technology. We are a little over a year old and growing strong.

The second is www.newbuddhist.com. The goal of this site is to provide a place for modern, connected people to ask questions and learn about the Buddhist path. One of my primary goals is to help dispel many of the myths, misconceptions, and fallacies that many "western" people have about Buddhism. It is a very young site, only several weeks old as of this writing, but I intend to use the experience I have gained as a site owner at a large site to help grow my little "niche" site :)

I hope to be able to provide some assistance with anything that I am able to. If anybody has questions about vBulletin, forums sites in general, spyware removal, computers in general, windows networking, or buddhism, I'd be very happy to offer you whatever assistance I can :)

Hey there forum lurkers - all you people who are browsing the site but still haven't taken a minute to sign up. I just thought it would be a nice idea to welcome you all to the forums. Why not drop us a line and say howdy here? Heck, you don't even need to register to reply to threads here in the Geek's Lounge forum! Go ahead, introduce yourself ;)

Hey there, I just join this forum. I need help on a c++ programming assignment. Can someone help me.

hello, I could use a little help on learning to promote my site... any good tutorials here that any would suggest?

Yes, this site is the bomb. Lots of nutty/funny/intelligent people here!

g'day i'm tony known as " the pom" or t-shirt tony for obvious reasons. on age i should probably take over catweasles' mantle. i live in tullamarine (melbourne) australia but born in england. self taught computer ignoramus but expect great improvement via you techies and gurus. i can offer advice on quaffing beer.enjoy your day .

Hi

I'm new to all of this and need some help with my imac. I have a cd stuck and can not get it out. I can not retrieve any of my data but there is a company happy to charge me £100 for 15 mins of work so I'm thinking it must be pretty easy to rectify. Any one have any ideas? :sad:

killentyme here. Hello. Quite new at this threadin thing so please be patient witha me. Nice to meet ya. Good Day.

Hey there all you new guys, welcome! Please direct all your actual computer questions to their respective forums as new threads. Thanks, and welcome to DaniWeb! I hope you all enjoy your stay here.

Hey i am Cody and I will be your tour guide for the day. To your left is...

well...am Tony Papa....3rd year student ...doing Comp.science at Kenyatta University here down in Kenya....am addicted 2 programming too much....so am looking fwd to interact with you.

hello folks i am new an hope to be welcome

Dear Folks
Well I have joined today and willing to form part of this group. I am a computer Programmer and currently working in an AVOIR project which intend to develop Free Open Source Software in Africa.Hope the team will as well help me in any problems and wish to contribute to some other people's problems as well.
Alfred

Welcome anthmaina, navarro, and Amutanga! :)

Hi!

My name i 'Masah' i just signed up on daniweb 2 weeks ago. Im a computer programer by qualification but im a desktop and network technician by profession.

Hope you guys will be able to help me out with my queries on programming (Java; VB.net and asp). These are the languages im trying to get pactical experience by playing around with them before i use them professionally.

Thanks fro having me i'll be in touch!

Masah!!! :cool:

Hello-
Looking forward to finding some answers as I am new to the hardware side of things. I am a tech support person for a company that sells an inventory program to auto stores.
Looking forward to 'meeting' new people also.
When i'm not messing with my computer I like to read, snuggle with my husband, I love being around the grandkids and am really enjoying the 'empty nest' right now.
More later.

Hello Masah. We cover everything here - from programming to networking - so you'll be sure to be at home :) Hey there blazingcomet, welcome to you as well! Enjoy everyone :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.