Sometimes, I think the free market is going to kill us all. Can you believe it - the lunch-ladies turned this crap away.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

That sounds nasty. I tell you, greed makes people do bad things. I'm glad
I try to eat healthy as possible and usually stay away from commercialized
beef burgers.

Sounds delicious, where can I get one? :)

It's only bad because you guys seem to want to live for awhile longer. It's like eating foods fried in fat. It might kill you faster but God in heaven does it taste soooo much better. So the main question is does it make the burger taste better?

It's only bad because you guys seem to want to live for awhile longer. It's like eating foods fried in fat. It might kill you faster but God in heaven does it taste soooo much better. So the main question is does it make the burger taste better?

Are you suggesting that ammonia-soaked beef by-product tastes good? Man, you gotta get out more often.

Are you suggesting that ammonia-soaked beef by-product tastes good? Man, you gotta get out more often.

No he is suggesting looking like this is Sexy.

Heh,heh - burger/blogging make you attractive

It looks horrible, i dont know how many people have experience of this but..........................

Fugeddaboutit and wash it down with a soda

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.