When you know what that odd pocket in coveralls is for (hint: what did carpenters use before there were tape measures)

When you know what that odd pocket in coveralls is for (hint: what did carpenters use before there were tape measures)

Easy,You fold it got 2 of them still use them too.
When you know what 3 on the tree means.
Later---

front bench seats, powerglide three on the tree,

Member Avatar for diafol

Start calling your wife by your son's name.

Ahem, please no dodgy remarks. This is a family site.

Start calling your wife by your son's name.

Ahem, please no dodgy remarks. This is a family site.

When you're that old you're too old for the "dodgy remarks" I was going to make anyhow. .

;)

Unfortunately I can't really top any of this, since I thought remembering the Spice Girls and the Backstreet Boys made me old. Haha. Bad memories.

There are parts of the spice girls I remember vividly

but a backstreet boy was and is, as a chocolate starfish, and a butthole surfer,
something completely other than a musician

commented: music or anatomy? ;) +0
Member Avatar for diafol

There are parts of the spice girls I remember vividly

but a backstreet boy was and is, as a chocolate starfish, and a butthole surfer,
something completely other than a musician

What buttonholes back in fashion? I may just dust off the old tux. I like to put a big purple one in mine.

When walking the dog with a yo yo was a new trick. Later---

You are digging thru some boxes stored at a family members house and find parts of your Tandy TRS-80

... you know it all, but just can't remember it all at once.

When those things that come around again every generation are coming around for the third time.

When those things that come around again every generation are coming around for the third time.

I remember in the 50s that one of the 'kids these days' complaints was that they were wearing their pants so low they needed a full Brazilian.

... when you know that the Tea Party is nothing new.

... when you know that the Tea Party is nothing new.

Were you at the first one?

Were you at the first one?

I missed it by a year or two.

... you tell some kid to get off your lawn.

... you tell some kid to get off your lawn.

Funny you mentioned that -- my wife has a reputation among the neighborhood kids. We once heard one kid tell another "Don't walk on that woman's lawn because she's mean!" :)

... when you recall watching Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In

sock it to me

sock it to me

It may be rice wine to you but it is sake to me

... when you recall watching Rowan & Martin's Laugh-In

I loved that show -- soooo funny. :) Almost (but not quite) as good as Benny Hill.

It may be rice wine to you but it is sake to me

oooo a stinker! good'n .
you actually know what the 442 on that Oldsmobile stood for

...when you have got 101 emails about replies on this topic.

oooo a stinker! good'n .
you actually know what the 442 on that Oldsmobile stood for

4 pot carb
4 onthefloor and
2 chrome tipseveryone wants the pursuit car

4 pot carb
4 onthefloor and
2 chrome tipseveryone wants the pursuit car

and you remember the interview in Hot Rod Mag. when the GM rep confirmed what 442 stood for. ps had a 65 rag top with 400 engin

You're really old if you know what a 6502 chip is and remember playing - pong.
Gimpie41

You remember getting up from the couch and turning a knob to change the TV Channel.

Benny Hill was great!

You're really old if you know what a 6502 chip is and remember playing - pong.
Gimpie41

Asteroids Was more fun

Benny Hill was terrible. Laugh-In was great! Does anyone remember the TV Show "Turn On"? 10 points for those that do... and 10 more for knowing why it's infamous!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.